“So terrible, OUTRAGEOUS!!!”
Review of Vincitori

Vincitori
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincitori is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 106 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Burlington
Transit: 3 store fronts North of the BNSF Metra line on the west side of the street.
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Biggest problem: Not only the waiter, but the hostess we complained to, even worse!!! NEVER, NEVER, EVER will go there. And, I am a founder of 3 dining groups, and I will never recommend it to anyone, anytime. You need to SHOUT to the person next to you. Table, VERY CRAMPED. You cannot keep your salad to eat with your entree because no room. Waiter told me to hold it in my lap! Honest!!! Very uncomfortable seating, surly waiter, and they really, really, don't care. My consolation is to tell everyone I know how awful it is.

5  Thank planeforkandknife

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Vincitori has not only great italian food, but they have the most reasonably prices large thin 2 topping pizzas for $9.99. We drive 20 minutes for their pizzas.

Staff is friendly, restaurant is a nice friendly atmostphere. Friday nights they have small band to entertain customers.

A must try!

2  Thank wwtraveler1977
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Bob Airdo (O'Airdo) prepared the BEST CORNED BEEF BUFFET on St. Patrick's Day. The Corned Beef, cabbage, and boiled potatoes served at Vincitori's were excellent. I'm very particular about ordering Corned Beef, and I can honestly say that I enjoyed Chef O'Airdo's Corned Beef more than any other restaurant I visited including Jewish Deli's.
Hal Burke

1  Thank Hal B
Reviewed January 3, 2012

We have been going to Vincitori since they first opened on Cass and 63rd. tiny place. they opened on Cass right across the tracks about a year later and have been open since. wonderful Italian dishes.

2  Thank abbyo
Reviewed October 23, 2011

Excellent food, ok service. We started with the stuffed meatball in red sauce. It was excellent and plentiful. I then had the pasta fagioli. It was excellent as well. Then was the braciolo with grilled polenta and the shrimp and scallop risotto. Everything we had was homemade and delicious. The red gravy is true neck bone gravy like the Italian grandmas make. The service is a little slow, but tolerable.

1  Thank Todders728