“Great seafood.”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Great seafood.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent bar service, delicious seafood, interesting dishes, and a fun experience! I had a halibut special that was outstanding! Very large portions, as well.

Definitely worth visiting. Try the deep fried alligator bites - they were awesome. Also, the cocktails rock. A bit of a weird location, and a tight parking lot, but check it out! Nice patio area as well. There is nothing like a good seafood place on a warm night to soothe the soul.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank scro2062

Schaumburg, Illinois
“Excellent Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We wanted to take our time since it hadn't been that long since lunch, and our waiter was great. Never rushed us or make us feel unwelcome. I love their crawfish etouffie, although it is a little expensive. Wish they would offer a smaller portion for a lower price. However, the quality of the fish is outstanding.

• Visited October 2013
Camden, Maine
“Friendly, lively place with good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I liked that I could have an excellent (Greek) salad despite that not being their specialty. Three of us shared a comfortable booth, the waiter was cheerful, patient and helpful. Conversation possible--noise level not bad.

Visited October 2013
Boone, North Carolina
“Outstanding seafood restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had lunch at Papadeaux while visiting the Chicago area on business. Had a seafood po boy and gumbo. Both were excellent. I have eaten at the Westmont location twice now and both times I was very pleased with the service, atmosphere and quality of the food. Papadeaux is a little bit pricey for lunch ($46 for two including tip) but I think the experience is worth the cost. I highly recommend giving this place a try.

• Visited September 2013
Monterey, CA
“I'll drive a thousand miles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I live 2500 miles away from Pappadeaux - do they have one in California? i don't know...but three years later I once again had to travel to Chicago and I drove miles out of my way to go to Pappadeaux. I was going to do a take-out since I was alone, but they made me feel so welcome, so at home, I stayed and had the shrimp creole with grits and an ice cold beer on tap. I had been thinking about this restaurant for three years..and it was even better than I remembered. I wish I lived closer so that I could go arrange a big family outing and go to Pappadeaux and try everything on the menu! I've had their sweet potatoe pie - to die for and even alligator! Highly reccommend this wonderful establishment!

• Visited September 2013