“Even a vegan ha a dish here” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chennai (Madras), India
“Even a vegan ha a dish here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was taken for a dinner one day by my office colleagues to this restaurant as this was pretty close by to our office. I warned them that being a pure vegan, who does not even take eggs, I would be out of place at this sea-food restaurant. But they assured me that I would find some vegan dish for sure.

All my friends had starters like Alligator etc., whereas I went for just a peach Soda. That was really good. Then I ordered a plain pasta with vegetables and when the dish was served, I was about to swoon by seeing the size of the portion served.

It would have served me for three meals. The taste was very good and the combination of the pasta with the peach soda in between filled up my stomach to its brim.

I was feeling bad that I had to waste almost two-thirds of the served dish as the quantity as I had mentioned was so huge.

The other dishes my colleagues had might have been definitely tasty to them as they came back to the restaurant for one more time the subsequent week.

The atmosphere was very noisy. We were about to have some business discussions alongwith our dinner, but we were unable to discuss anything useful over the din and bustle of the restaurant. may be, we had chosen a wrong place for our business meeting,

• 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank srini_r71

Cape Coral, Florida
“OMG! What a Feast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

My son spent the summer in Baton Rouge LA and we went to dinner here upon his return. He said the food was every bit as good as Cajun cooking LA style. Warning: the portions are HUGE! No need to order an appetizer. There were 5 of us and most had the crawfish. Some had the crawfish platter which was was half ettouffe and half fried crawfish tails. The rest of us had fried crawfish tails and fried shrimp. One entree would easily have f'ed two. We were stuffed and none of us came close to eating half of our dinner. The batter was light and spicy and not greasy. The place was packed and we were expecting a long wait but were seated immediately. I assume many were waiting for outdoor dining. Overall, it was delicious.

1 Thank terri E
Columbia, MO
“Delicious food, fun environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Yummm!

We went here for a sort of date night. The food was fantastic. We got the alligator starter and split a catfish dish. The cheesy grits were to die for, and the catfish was cooked perfectly.

Couldn't fit a dessert after all the meal, but they had tons of delicious options to choose from.

Visited August 2013
Indianapolis
“Love their Fried Crawfish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Any time we travel and there is a Pappadeaux nearby we always go there. Their selections are great but we always go for the fried crawfish.I always order the baked potato and it is huge-could easily be shared. Love the desserts especially the creme brullie and the sweet potato pecan pie with ice cream. Another wonderful dining experience!!!!!

Indiana
“Cheerful Cajun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Excellently prepared Louisiana style cuisine. Seafood especially delicious. Just spicy enough to be interesting.

Visited July 2013