“One of my favorite places”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I am a big fan of Cajun food and this is one of my favorite places IN THE WORLD! My husband is a huge fan of the pasta mardi gras and orders it every time. I have tried so many items on the menu and they are all excellent! I have never been disappointed with the food or the service. There are so many good things to say that this could be a long review. Here's a summary of what I want to say" EAT HERE!

The place is packed on weekends for dinner so get there early.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I've always enjoyed this restaurant. The lobster tail and Seafood platter are my favorites. Although the hostess stated it would be a 30-40 minute wait for a table on a busy evening at 5:30pm, we were seated in 20 minutes. The service is great and the food is excellent!

1  Thank Chi816
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am a regular at this beautifully relaxed restaurant. The food is great, any seafood dish will never disappoint, they've changed the menu for the better, many selections and the best part is the price is great! Fridays are a bit crowded, about 40 minute wait, but its worth it!

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Ordered lobster salad and the other 5 party members recieved their food and I didn't. When I inquired I was told "we ran out of lobster".

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Lots of stuff going on here, much like the french quarters. Be prepared for a louder evening when coming here. Live music and great libations raise the roof. The food is outstanding. Mostly southern fare. All done right!!
Head over and get lost in the flavors!!!