“Tap House Grill”
Review of Tap House Grill - CLOSED

Tap House Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: Friendly atmosphere. Hundreds of small craft beers. DELICIOUS FOODS. Try the warm chocolate donuts for dessert!
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Tap House Grill in Westmont, Il is a hidden treasure.
Great food! Great service! It is my go to place for comfort food.

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Tap house is a great local restaurant. It has many great specials and fantastic food. The staff is excellent and the chef rocks it everytime. I'm going to frequent there often. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

If you love craft beer then Tap House is for you. Staff is over the top educated on beer...very helpful and friendly. The beer cheese soup is off the charts awesome!!!

1  Thank aWineGuy
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have visited this restaurant, which has a casual sports atmosphere several times. I have never been disappointed with the food. What other sports bar has Apple and Gruyere Flatbread! Or fried bacon? So good. I can taste it now. Also try the Stuffed Burger. Stuffed with jalapenos and cheese. You need a fork to eat it. Save room for dessert - the warm donuts with chocolate sauce are a must. Oh did I mention that the Tap House has a gazillion beers on tap! They hold cool events too. Check out the web site.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

All three times I have come to Tap House Grill with a large group of coworkers, the appetizers and the service were terrific! We were well attended and we enjoyed the space where they set us up as well as the nice variety of appetizers on the menu. We will go back!