“Diana and her staff go out of their way to be the best thay can be....ALWAYS”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #15 of 105 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed February 22, 2010

My wife, family of 6, and I have been dining here since they opened and have ALWAYS received not only the best and freshest sushi, but the wait staff has always gone out of their way to be polite, professional, and accommodating. I have 6 kids and we dine here about 2-3x a month. The food is always fresh, the service always excellent. I would recommend this sushi restaurant to any one of my friends or family.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I had the beef Teriyaki ricebox and it was pretty decent. It felt like the best meal I'd had in ages but maybe it was because I was real hungry then and I hadn't been eating very well lately.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 11, 2008

This restaurant is in a shopping center and is made of two storefronts combined. It has a reasonable atmosphere and staff were friendly. The food was average, nothing special. The server did not place the order for a salmon roll. Ordered hot tea, but server did not refill the tea until after we had finished eating. Many of the entrees on the menu were Chinese-style, not Japanese. Cost $60 for two for dinner with tip and no alcohol. Did not seem to be a good value for the money.