“A very nice surprise!”

Sushi House
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Westmont
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I could not not expected that such a perfect option for a dinner was waiting for me just in 5 minute distancefrom my hotel:
1. Quality
2. Prices
3. Service!

Reviewed November 15, 2011

I can't say enough about this place. The staff was so nice and the food was amazing! The little ice cream dessert was out of this world. I would definitely go there again and again if i visited the area. I have recommended it to my friends as well.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I go here all the time. I take clients here if they like sushi. Decor is ok. Located in a strip mall off Ogden. Non descript outside. But the sushi is the best. The staff is very friendly. We've been to a bunch of Sushi places in Western burbs (I won't name them here) but Sushi House Westmont is the best one. A little pricey but worth it.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

My wife, family of 6, and I have been dining here since they opened and have ALWAYS received not only the best and freshest sushi, but the wait staff has always gone out of their way to be polite, professional, and accommodating. I have 6 kids and we dine here about 2-3x a month. The food is always fresh, the service always excellent. I would recommend this sushi restaurant to any one of my friends or family.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 4, 2008

I had the beef Teriyaki ricebox and it was pretty decent. It felt like the best meal I'd had in ages but maybe it was because I was real hungry then and I hadn't been eating very well lately.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook