“Excellent lunch”

Francesca's Campagna
Reserve with OpenTable
Francesca's Campagna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 34 Restaurants in West Dundee
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: RT 31 and RT 72
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a great lunch at the restaurant. The food is always excellent, as was the service. We would always recommend this place for great food.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This intimate Italian restaurant serves fresh inventive entrees that are great value. My husband had pasta with seafood. The mussels were tender, juicy and huge. I had a chicken breast that was moist, delicious and a sauce to die for. The service was great, even though we came at the very last minute.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This place has always been our place! My wife and I absolutely love the ambience (intimate) and the food and service are always above par! If your looking for a nice evening with your significant other make your reservations now - you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have been here many times for dinner and lunch, I have NEVER had a bad meal...NEVER! The service is always wonderful and friendly. They are always willing to change or alter a dish to suit your desire or needs and they do it with a smile :)
The only negative is that the bar has limited seating and the tables are rather close together for a suburban venue. If you can live with that, then this is the place to go! I could eat here 5 nights a week and never get tired of it (my waistline might become problematic though!)

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The italian food here is not your everyday run of the mill "a la Olive Garden" itallian restaurant. They have a few staple items such as the Rosemary Chicken but the menu changes frequently. You will not find everything drowned in a red or alfredo sauce that was mass produced. There are numerous antipasti choices always with a bruschetta choice, typically 6 pasta choices and chicken, pork, beef and seafood choices that may not include pasta. Pizza is also on the menu but our family has never chosen this item. We have gone to this restaurant almost once a month for the last two years and have always had a good meal. Although I am not a big wine drinker, I have had several glasses of good wine also. The atmosphere can be busy and crowded as the restaurant is small and popular. The service is friendly and prompt and attentive. I have been to large popular restaurants that made you feel that you better leave the minute your finished meal, not here.