“Great little place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy House Hot Dog Stand
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stopped here over the weekend for a couple of Hot Dogs with everything and added Chili too and it alwys hits the spot. I like the italian sausage too with sweet and hot peppers!!

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Jan I was viewing Google Earth from my Home in Orlando, FL.
I noticed a big change in your lay out of the property. Please post photo of that project.
Last time being there was April 2008.
Thanks.
Leland Ronzheimer.
Orlando, FL

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stop here almost every weekend on own way home from our weekend getaways! It is fast, good food! I don't feel like cooking after a long weekend with the kids so HHHS is my answer to dinner!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

The dogs and fries are always great, my favorite type of place to eat on the weekend!

Reviewed January 23, 2011

Everything you order is good and the portions large.