To start things off, the front staff that checked us in was flat out rude. They had attitude with everyone checking in for no reason. The room was pretty clean, and the for the price I would have given them a higher rating except I couldn't forgive the cigarette smell in our room. It was suppose to be a nonsmoking room, but there were clear cigarette burns in the furniture. If you take a smoking room and make it a nonsmoking room, you need to replace the furniture, beds, carpet and drapes. All of those items hold the cigarette smell, if it was so late when we arrived, I would have changed hotels because the room is not what I was promised.