“Great Breakfasts with amazing choices.”

Emily's Pancake House
Ranked #11 of 145 Restaurants in Waukegan
Cuisines: American
Gales Ferry, CT
“Great Breakfasts with amazing choices.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Despite the word pancake in the name, this local restaurant has extensive choices, with something for everyone. It is only open for breakfast and lunch. I never knew you could have so many things to accompany eggs. I had London broil, with mushrooms and onions with scrambled eggs. Who knew what a delicious combo this would be! I'd definately love to come back if in the area.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank oompahdave

Winthrop Harbor, Illinois
“Great breakfasts”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great food, great prices. They are normally very busy but the wait is never long. I love to go there for breakfast

Visited February 2012
1 Thank KimberlyB772
Galt, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Breakfast!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I wish it was 24 hours so that I could've ate here everyday all the time. We stayed at the motel 6 and this place was recommended by almost every one of their staff and I am glad I took their advice. This was probably the best breakfast house I've ever been to!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Aaron W
Waukegan, Illinois, United States
“Nice For Relaxing”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Great food and a nice place to sit and relax with a friend. The staff is great and allowed you to sit and talk over some good coffee.

Visited April 2012
Waukegan, Illinois
“so-so breakfast”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

the Beach Park restaurant has consistently been my favorite - this place let me down the one and only time I visited

Visited April 2011