“I've been eating here for over 20 years. They are the Best!”
Review of Quonset Pizza

Quonset Pizza
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Waukegan
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Waukegan, Il
“I've been eating here for over 20 years. They are the Best!”
Reviewed September 1, 2006

I have been eating here for over 20 years and the pizza is stil as good as the first time!!

Moorhead, Minnesota
“Awesome Pizza”
Reviewed March 12, 2006

My wife and I drove from South Dakota to Waukegan to look at aparments. We got on this internet site to figure out where to eat tonight. We had a pizza at Quonset Pizza. It was so good we are taking the leftovers back to South Dakota so our parents can try it. For those who have never had this pizza be sure you get the fresh Italian Sausage on your pizza. Time to go eat another piece. It's that good!!!!

A TripAdvisor Member
“My Favorite Pizza”
Reviewed February 6, 2006

As a Chicagoan I have my choice of many prime pizza joints. Quonset, by far, is my favorite. It's worth the drive up to Waukegan and tastes best with a frosty ale.

Brookfield, Wisconsin
“Best Pizza Anywhere”
Reviewed January 5, 2006

No trip back to Waukegan would be complete without a trip to Quonset. Have my husband (a non-Waukegan native) hooked also. We judge every other thin crust pizza by Quonset. We live in St Louis with the nasty provel cheese pizza, and CRAVE Quonset.

But if you go, it's a cash cow - no credit cards or checks accepted. Just pizza and bomber sandwiches - but really, you go there for the pizza - and the Miller Lite served with a nice little side car!

1 Thank KimikaW
A TripAdvisor Member
“Quonset”
Reviewed October 4, 2005

Good pizza, but can be a little greasy. Restaurant does not offer much other than pizza (appetizers, other entrees). Overall a good place!