“terrible service and canned food for ridiclulous prices :(”
Review of Taqueria Toluca

Taqueria Toluca
Ranked #60 of 149 Restaurants in Waukegan
Reviewed November 18, 2013

i love waukegan for mexican food, but this place disjointed us. to start, the menus were gross and full of the last person's food (GROSS!!) which tottaly runined my appetite, second the waitress was slightly rude and only came to take our drink and food order and the check! i was expecting some sort of hospitality...none to be found here. the bathrooms "reaked" acording to my daughter and the food would have been better if i went to the market and bought the cans myself. i can tell the difference. What really made me irk was the terrible ambiance...full of drunks that looked like "food" was not the only indistinguishable item they came here to buy. NOT A FAMILY FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE!!!!!