“always love my mocha”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Waukegan
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had been a great fan for Cafe Mocha from Starbucks and added whip cream makes it the best for me. This little joint was at a walkable distance from my place ( people who love to walk) and the staff was too good and courteous. The seating arrangement was both outside and inside and the ambiance was good and spacious.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff is courteous and engaging. Of course, the coffee is the best. Convenient location, next door to our hotel.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good location but no drive through. Comfortable seating, friendly service and has a nice spacious feel to it.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I live on coffee and this being right around the corner from my hotel made my coffee addiction easy to fuel. Went early morning (4-5am) and never once had to wait longer then 5minutes.