“Traveling Salesman”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Gurnee, Illinois
“Traveling Salesman”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Not a fair assessment because it was delivered. The pizza was very good thin crust. It was a supreme which had sausage, mushrooms, green peppers, and black olives. The toppings wee good, sauce was a little on the sweet side, and crust was crisp(well done ordered).
I would eat it again.

1 Thank Stuart F

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Large portions, ok food, poor service”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our group of 35 had a 5:00 pm reservation. We were seated in the back of the restaurant (sports bar) and were atteneded to by only one waitress, who obviously had some kind of attitude problem. Probably had something to do with the fact that the rest of the workers were sitting in a booth in another part of the place. She had no method of taking orders, going from one side of the room to the other at will. When food finally started coming out, others did help her bring it out but didn't know where it went without hollering in the room. I recieved my food long before some of the people who ordered ahead of me. There were many complaints about the way this was handled. I went to pay my bill of $12.97 cents with a $20 bill. The waitress brought me back $7. I asked about the three cents (it was the principle of the thing) and promptly received an eye roll. There were obviously other wait staff there that could have helped considering we were basically the only people in the place. I mentioned all of this to the manager on my way out, and it appeared as though he really couldn't have cared less. Doubtful a return is in my future.

Visited September 2013
“Kane and James rock!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

If you come in to watch a football game, ask for Kane or James! Best service! They're attentive and go that extra mile to make it feel like this is your place. Definitely recommend this place and those servers (unless I'm eating there- then I call dibs!)

2 Thank NinaMP88
Lincoln, Nebraska, Usa
“Good standard American fare”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I ate here because I was staying next door. I read the reviews before I went and they were mixed. So, I wasn't expecting too much. It was good and the service was great. I had a spicy chicken pasta - very good. Lots of creamy sauce. No, not really a memorable meal, but fresh, hot, and very good I would return if in the area again.

1 Thank Kevin H
Carver, Minnesota, United States
“A Don't Miss”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Our sailor wanted to go here & this place was the best. Portion sizes were huge, service was outstanding. It's a Sports Bar, but well worth the visit.

Visited August 2013