“Best Burger in the World”

Bulldogs Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 41 Restaurants in Wauconda
Cuisines: American
Description: Winner of Best Burger in Lake County five years in a row. Also previous winner of Chicago Wingfest and featured on Chicago's Best. We offer creative burgers, sandwiches, wings, salads and street food as well as having over 25 different beers.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Best Burger in the World”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Bulldogs has the best burgers I've ever had. Esp like the Phatty Patty & Bob Marley burgers. Some people like their burger juicy and some with crispy edges & greasy. They can make them both ways. If you like it juicy without burnt edges like I do - best to tell them to do it on the cool side of the grill.

• Visited May 2014

Wauconda, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burger and wing heaven”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The interior looks like a place out of the 50's with tin ceiling, old fashioned soda fountain counter, etc. Bulldogs makes an amazing array of creatively constructed (and named) burgers - like the "Slap yo Mama". They also have about 10 varieties of wings, including the Asylum wings....which require the signing of a legal disclaimer before ordering.

Check them out!

• Visited March 2014
Lake County, Illinois
“Good Food; but ...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Their burgers are very good, once you get one. When I walked in the door I didn't have a clue what their program was. There was no direction or greeting. The two people behind the counter didn't acknowledge us at all. No host was on duty, so we sat down. After waiting fifteen minutes another group came in and seemed to know the program. So, after watching them order, we followed suit and placed our order. Twenty minutes later we got our burger basket.
The burgers were very good. The friendly greeting and acknowledgement was totally lacking.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Greg L
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Great wings!!!”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I think this place has really delicious chicken wings. The burger was good but I think the wings are better. They also serve yummy milk shakes that my kids really enjoy. The place itself is a total dive. The floors are usually greasy, uneven and the service is so-so. But the wings are worth it. I've been here probably 10 times. Interesting and fun place.

Wauconda, Illinois, United States
“Always a Great Meal!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It's always a great and filling meal when we come here! I always order too much because I can never decide what I want!
Great family friendly place, always a fun environment!

• Visited November 2013