My sister and I had the good fortune of spending five nights at the Firedance Country Inn in Prince Edward Island. Our hosts, John and Wei, were very gracious and accommodating. We could not have asked for anything more. They helped us with suggestions of places to go, maps with directions that were not easily accessible on the GPS and were extremely friendly to us. We both were thrilled with the perfect setting of their B & B, the comfortable accommodations, beautiful views, and luxurious bedding and linens.We had easy access to the major roads and at the end of a busy day returned to the peaceful tranquility of their inn. Each morning we were awed by the sumptuous breakfast prepared by Wei. We were sad to have our stay at Firedance come to an end, but we know that we'll return to Prince Edward Island and the Firedance Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Firedance Country Inn is a celebration of 4.5 Star country elegance in combination with breathtaking riverfront views and rolling landscapes.Nestled on the bank of the West River, our peaceful country acreage is only minutes from downtown Charlottetown, golfing, theatres, historical sites, beaches and shopping. Firedance Country Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in St. Catherines Prince Edward Island 15 minutes from Charlottetown, and is a full service Bed and Breakfast Inn which provides complimentary gourmet breakfasts each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Firedance Country Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firedance Country Hotel Cornwall
- Firedance Country Inn b&b
- Country Inn Cornwall
- Cornwall Country Inn