As a young single woman traveling solo to Costa Rica, Bill and his family were incredibly accomodating and made me feel like part of the family!! I stayed in two of the properties and they were both great. It was a true jungle paradise, and I felt totally safe ( which was incredibly important since traveling alone). Bills homemade peanut butter banana crepes were to die for and watching monkeys from my porch was something I will never forget. I reccomend Pachamama to anyone and when (not if) I return to Costa Rica again I will certainly be stopping by Pachamama again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, 8 kilometers from Puerto Viejo, within the “Gandoca-Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge,” Estelle and Florian welcome you, 200 meters from the wonderful Punta Uva beach, in their lush tropical garden at the edge of a river. Punta Uva beaches, ideal for swimming and all very beautiful are located 200 meters from Pachamama, at the mouth of Rio Ernesto, our jungle river. Enjoy the beauty and tranquility of tropical nature, while still being steps or paddles from the beach and close to local restaurants and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pachamama Jungle River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pachamama House & Bungalows Hotel Manzanillo
- Pachamama House And Bungalows
- Pachamama Jungle River Lodge Costa Rica/Punta Uva