“Waited for 90 minutes and no food”

Dreamland Palace in Foster Pond
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Waterloo
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I'd heard about this place for some time and finally visited. Full of bad decorating statues and memorabilia. All of that was fun. But service was horrible and food was nonexistent. I left after 90 minutes, have never done that before.

Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Bought $60 groupon deals. Read reviews saying service was dicey, but the food was great.

Made 6:40pm reservations. Arrived in time and waited 20 mn to be seated. That's not a big deal.

We ordered our food, and the group waiting behind us in line were sat. No one waited on them and after 20 mn they got up and left. The group behind them also were sat at the same time and took 25 mn to get their drinks and order.

We waited 1 hour 20 mn for our food. It never came out. I got up walked over and told the waitress we were leaving, and she didn't seem shocked.

I'm cancelling my groupon deals I got, this place is worse than the poor reviews can truthfully relay.

DO NOT WASTE ONE SECOND OF YOUR LIFE WITH THESE SCHMOES.......

Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Good selection of classic German food. Neat decor seems like your in Bavaria. Not in town it's west in the country 4 or 5 miles out in the corn fields. Cool stone house across the street

Reviewed March 27, 2017

Very racist experience! We sat there for two hours and were never served. Received our drinks and an appetizer, but never dinner. Were sat all the way in back. AND, witnessed others who arrived with us EAT AND LEAVE, while our food was "never ready". EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Disappointed in this place....wanted to go to Roemertopf in Mascoutah, but they weren't open until 5...so we drove here. Never again. Bland. Meh. I almost cried when I took my first bite of the Jaegerschnitzel....NOTHING compared to Roemertopf. Don't agree> Go to Roemertopf and try their version of whatever you had here....you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Donna W