“Adequate food. Good price”
Review of Bernardi's

Bernardi's
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 1, 2013

The appetizers were food with better-than-average selections. Bar-type food was good and my friends got that. The rueben my friend had was well portioned with high quality beef. The Italian food was average. The homemade oil/garlic dressing was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Bernardi's

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We had a party of 11 which included 5 children. We had an eclectic order. Food arrived all at once and it was hot. Fried chicken was outstanding coming for a very hard to please individual! Spaghetti and meatballs came with 2- 1# meatballs!!! Pasta was cooked perfectly. I had the sweet potato fries...hot, served in a tin bucket lined with paper..DELICIOUS...there were so many I had to share. Service was very good considering we had such a large group. I read some of the reviews that were not favorable, luckily that was not our experience. Good inexpensive and a variety of food for all ages. Give it a try!

1  Thank jtrainer7
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This restaurant used to be great, but in the past year, it has become only average. Their fried chicken was always wonderful, but now it can be overdone at times. The salmon has been dried out the last two times I ordered it. The salad was once ample, but now one must ask for a few veggies or there will be only head lettuce, a small piece of onion and one tiny carrot. Plus, the cost of side dishes and "extras" that were once included are now with an extra charge. Don't get the house wines either; they taste watered down. We have stopped going there and will only return if we read new and improved reviews.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Bernardi's was recommended to me and I'm very glad I went. I've been staying in Peoria off and on for the last several months and I must say this is probably the best place I've ate at so far. Definitely take time to check this place out. I recommend Bernardi's Pick .. half rack of ribs and a marinated chicken breast.....VERY GOOD

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Bernardi's is a local restaurant. My husband and I love to eat in the bar area. The remainder of the restaurant is too bright and we prefer the darker atmosphere. The food is average but everyone there is friendly. Good prices and specials too.

Been to Bernardi's? Share your experiences!