“Good Local Sportsbar”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Gracie's Sports Grille & Pizza - CLOSED

Gracie's Sports Grille & Pizza
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Washington is a fast-growing suburb adjacent to East Peoria and Gracie's, a newer sports bar, is conveniently located next to the Sleep Inn, just off US 24. It's become very popular with visitors as well as locals, and has, in my experience over the past couple years (I first ate there in May of 2010).
Danville, Indiana
“Good Local Sportsbar”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in town for a retreat and ate dinner here as part of a large group. The food was very good. I had the pulled port sandwich which was very tasty and a large size. Several of my friends had speciality salads which were absolutely huge and looked delicious.

Because of the quality of food, I had lunch there with family during my stay in town.

• Visited April 2013

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Enjoyable sports bar atmosphere”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I/we have eaten here a number of times, while staying at the very nice Sleep Inn next door. Food has always been excellent - can't go wrong with ordering one of the "award winning" items from the menu. Don't expect quiet, or being able to hear the TV you happen to be watching, as it is a sports bar!

• Visited April 2013
Central IL
“Love this place!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Good food! We live here in town and go here all the time. It occurred to me it was about time I reviewed it. The pig wings are wonderful. The pizza is also very good. But if you're a carnivore, like me, you'll really love the Italian Beef or the BBQ brisket sandwich. *drool* The BBQ in particular is fantastic. Get it with sweet potato fries.

This place has a little something for everyone as well as a well-stocked bar. Our favorite spot in town.

• Visited January 2013
Montgomery il
“I paid 5.00 for a can of chili con carne”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I ordered chili thinking because of the football game that was on they would have whipped up a homeade batch that would hit the spot on such a cool day. Instead I waited 20 mins for what tasted exactly like a can of chili con carne (bad chili con carne).

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Robin E
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Popular and local; good food and service.”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Just next door to the Sleep Inn. Sportsbar-like. Busy and friendly servers and mgr. Big menu and large servings.

Visited August 2012