SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
$103
Residence Inn
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
$124
$116
GardenInn.com
Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
$81
$129
Travelocity
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
$159
Preferred Hotels
$89
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$81
SleepInn
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$68
$61
$76
All reviewsstayed herefront deskgreat hotelrooms are cleanwould stay here againthe breakfast areamovie theaterbreakfast was includedfamily reunionwould recommend this hotel to anyoneliving areafirst flooryogurtbed was comfortableoutlet mallscrambled eggseasy access
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Stayed here for a quick overnight business trip. I needed a small toothpaste, which the front counter advised they don't give out but I could buy from their store. So I walked to the nearby Target and bought some, and a small box of candy.

Woke up in the AM to find the bed, nightstand and my bag covered in sugar ants. My room was on the 4th floor, so the ants must be a full time tenant. Upon checkout the front desk clerk asked how the stay was and I explained the ant situation, to which she did not seem to concerned.

Even with a shower and shaking all my belonging off, found ants on myself throughout the day.

Room Tip: Do not recommend this hotel
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Clancy4925
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We stay at this hotel because of its location near Chicago Premium Outlets and is withing 10 min. drive. There is Super Target Store around the corner and a few restaurants nearby. The room is large with 2 double beds and a separate seating area with a sofa and a small kitchenette equipped with a small kitchen sink, microwave & a fridge. The bed and linen are very clean. Will definite stay at this hotel again if we returns in future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 3, 2011

SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville is relatively new. Everything looks good. Room smells fresh, floor and bathrooms are clean. Front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. There are some really nice restaurants around the areas (1-2 miles range). Breakfast is complementary and has a good variety, including sausage and scrambled eggs. We really have nothing to complain with one exception: the air conditioning is a window unit without precise temperature control. So either you have low or high but nothing else. It blows air right into your bed and makes a lot of noise.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Doc_Genetics
Reviewed December 21, 2010

I spent 3 weeks here on business. This hotel is located in the center of business, medical and education development called Cantera.

The staff was very competent, polite and professional. The hotel was clean, the rooms were decent and the location was excellent. The hotel had a shuttle to all of the nearby critical locations.

So it is with great dismay that I have to report that at a hotel that is located in the center of vast high tech center has the WORST internet connection that I have ever experienced at a hotel.

Either wireless or wired, the connection was painfully slow. Day or night, weekday or weekend, it was unusable from a business standpoint.

If you are coming to the Cantera district in Warrenville on business, I suggest another hotel besides the Spring Hill Suites. The staff is great, the location is great, but for all intents and purposes, the internet access is nonexistent.

Marriot should be ashamed of this lapse at this location. My company will certainly never book any more nights here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank quit_tracking_me
customersrule, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2011

Thank you for your comment. I'm glad your experience with the staff was positive. We work hard to make sure our guest's needs come first and have made some internet updates. Since your stay we have been able to quadruple our bandwidth and upgrade all wireless access points. You will find a super fast, easy internet at SpringHill Suites. Thank you, Gary

Reviewed October 24, 2010

My husband and I were staying here for a wedding. I called ahead to see if they had a shuttle to bring us to the reception and they did....but we were going to arrive only 10 mins before the shuttle. So Kelly, the front desk girl, kept our information up on the computer and told me to just have my ID and card ready when I got there. We ran in and she had everything set up within seconds, we ran up to our room to change and she called us to let us know when we only had a minute left. She was so accommodating and helpful. We were very impressed with the service.

Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple