“Great service, good food”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Warrenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 11, 2014

This was my first visit to a Red Robin in 10 to 15 years. The service was excellent - everyone was friendly and attentive. The food was good. I ordered the clam strips with steak fries. I really liked the clam strips, although the tartar sauce was a bit out of the ordinary. The menu stated what was in it, but I can't remember what the "odd" ingredient was. Still, it was good. The steak fries were okay - you get "free refills" on them if you want. I like fries, but steak fries aren't really my thing. The prices seemed a bit high for lunch, particularly for the burgers. Therefore I got the clam strips, which were essentially priced the same as the burgers.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

decent choice of foods and lots of it. Not cheap but not too bad. Staff extremely friendly and food was tasty.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our GPS took us to the spot it was suppose to be in...gone. "Closed" per a pedestrian we stopped and asked. Bummer. Never trust a GPS to make sure a business is open....

1  Thank meezer3
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our family of three (two adults and 10 year old) ate dinner at this location. Adults ordered burgers and the child ordered grilled cheese. We also ordered a rootbeer float, a chocolate shake, and a Blue Moon. Everything was good. Service was also good. Since it was Tuesday, our child's meal was only 99 cents.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

What a great place for a family. The kids loved the burgers and onion rings. I was looking for fish. Although it did not appear on their menu, they made an amazing fish sandwich. Salads were huge and fresh. Server was great. She seemed to enjoy her work and anticipated our needs before we had to ask.