“Gone, but it used to be good”
Review of Stir crazy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stir crazy
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This was a great place for either dinner or lunch but this location was closed the last time I went by (end of March 2014), now the closest one is in Oak Brook. This is the only reason I am giving this a bad review.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great food with fun delicious flair. Choosing fresh veggies, sauce and protein. Lots to choose from and worth the visit.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

I went here due to location and cuisine. It was quick and ok. I don't know that I would go again due to the many choices in this area. Service was great! We had a server who was from Russia and was great to talk to.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Stir crazy had always been a consistent average to good experience. In the last year, things have gone downhill. After a visit for a quick bite last night, my husband and I figured out why....management. The front end people did not smile, greet you, or thank you. Why? Because they were emulating their leader. The manager was there. Looked at us when we arrived, as we were seated, and when we left. Never once did he smile, say anything or check on us, and upon leaving didn't thank us. No wonder it was "easy" to get a seat on a Friday night at 7:45. Others have just realized the decline before us and had found better places. In fairness our waitress was ok and the food tasty but a bit cold. Replace the front end management and maybe we will return. For now, our last visit to this and probably any stir crazy.

1  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We haven't been here in a while, but I love their stir fry & sauces! It's great to be able to pick out exactly what veggies you like & put what ever toppings on. The only thing that's bad at times is that the veggie/ sauce bar & cooking station can be really messy if the restaurant is busy. I never finish my dish & need to take 1/2 of it home. But it makes for good leftovers too!