“Love their stir fry sauces!”
Review of Stir crazy - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Stir crazy
Cuisines: Asian
Chicago, Illinois
“Love their stir fry sauces!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We haven't been here in a while, but I love their stir fry & sauces! It's great to be able to pick out exactly what veggies you like & put what ever toppings on. The only thing that's bad at times is that the veggie/ sauce bar & cooking station can be really messy if the restaurant is busy. I never finish my dish & need to take 1/2 of it home. But it makes for good leftovers too!

Visited August 2012

Naperville, Illinois
“A Favorite of Mine!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I live nearby Stir Crazy part of the year and I always make it a point to go there whenever I return to Chicago.

The decor is very impressive and the servers are friendly and efficient. I love the steak stir-fry and the Mongolian beef with rice and a spring roll. I generally go for lunch and I've enjoyed everything I've tried there.

I can't say enough good things about this place.

• Visited July 2012
Geneva, Illinois
“Decent food”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I had a lot of fun at this restaurant. Even though the food was good, the real reason why this is a "4" restaurant is because of the create your own meal option. It was really cool seeing the food you picked out .being made right in front of you. I would recommend this if you were in the area

• Visited May 2011
“Avoid”
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Waited over 1/2 hour for food. When it came, the teriyaki chicken was some sort of mystery meat. Really horrible rubbery stuff. Waitresses disappeared, understaffed, and extremely noisy. Not ever going back!

Tomball, Texas
“Nothing to make me return in any hurry!”
Reviewed January 14, 2011

Having been to many of these types of restaurants, I must admit I was a little disappointed here. The staff were friendly and the decor attractive but the food I found to be just ok. Location is great in downtown Naperville, but in all honestly I don't think I will be returning in any hurry. Afterall its the food you go out for in the first place...

• Visited December 2010