If I was not told about the recent multi million dollar renovation, I sure wouldn't be able to tell. The place was clean but the room furnishings and coloring seemed dated and dark. On an extended stay hotel like this especially a Marriott Residence Inn, I do expect easy access to the front lobby, a nice decent full breakfast bar and exhaust fan in the bathroom. They must've somehow forgot to upgrade the entrance and bath since the front door is so tiny that coming in or out is difficult especially with luggage nor is there an easy way to just park at the curb and wheel the belongings in using a hotel luggage cart because you can't with the raised curb and steps nor is there a place to unload conveniently. Breakfast selection seemed OK but the bar closes at 9am so residents who have say early medical appointments at the nearby cancer clinic won't be able to make it back in time for a late breakfast (across the street at the Hyatt, the breakfast bar is open till 10am). I was stunned that there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom. On an extended hotel, that should be a must. They do furnish courtesy vans to take residents to nearby places within 5 mile radius. However, their operating hours are very limited and nothing on weekends. They do have complimentary social hours on weeknights but the selection is pretty poor as compared to the Hyatts across the street. The staff at this hotel were nice, friendly and very helpful. If you don't mind a tiny entrance with no way to unload your luggage conveniently and a darker room with dated furnishings, this place should be OK to stay. If you want something better than what I had described above, then choose the two Hyatts across the street. If you are patient with the cancer clinics nearby with a long term treatment schedule, you should choose other facilities like the Hyatt than this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-Renovated! The Residence Inn Chicago Naperville Warrenville just completed a full renovation and redesign of all lobby and guest room space! Conveniently located at I-88 and Winfield Road within close proximity of downtown Naperville, Morton Arboretum, Cantigny Park and Chicago Premium Outlets, our Naperville hotel offers all new modern conveniences. Residence Inn Naperville offers suites 50% larger than traditional rooms with fully-equipped kitchens with granite countertops, free WiFi, workstations with natural light and separate living and sleeping areas. Guests appreciate our daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet and evening weekday social hour, outdoor BBQ patio and courtyard, plus even a billiards room! Our Naperville hotel offers meeting space for up to 45 guests and with property-wide free WiFi and onsite parking, we’ll ensure your next meeting goes off without a hitch. We look forward to welcoming you and your pets (applicable pet fee)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville Hotel Warrenville
- Residence Inn Warrenville
- Warrenville Residence Inn