“Nice Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Indianapolis
“Nice Stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this location on the first night of our Chicago weekend trip. We were delighted with the property!

We were there over the weekend, so the business area around the hotel was not busy. We went out to eat, so we did not take advantage of the *store* in the hotel. It did take us a little while to drive to a restaurant.

We were only there one night, so did not use the kitchen facilities in our suite, nor did we use the laundry or work-out room. I've almost come to expect the breakfast in the morning (staying with my husband using other chain hotels), so I did miss having that already prepared...but that was a minor consideration.

We found the suite to have a lot of roominess, and liked the lay-out of our suite. It was clean, and decorated nicely.

We found the front desk to be cheerful and helpful...no problems encountered there at all...check-in AND check-out!

I would stay here again if visiting the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kathleen Rene
Candlewood60555, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear, Kathleen Rene,

Thank you for staying with us! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for your review of our hotel and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Best Regards,

Joe Gurke

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

good hotel..
Nice staff/reception..

Its been a week im here and will be here for couple of months..

Best thing is kitchenette with Steel ware which helps travelers prepare food...
Convenience store: not much of my use as I eat Indian Veg food, but really handy for some beverages, washing powder...

Laundry is FREE... Awesome.. Sometimes problem is people dont remove the clothes. but thats about people staying..

Free DVD rentals.. not a great selection as per my choice but not bad too.. Good variety..

I have rated it as Average as per my 1 week stay I will edit + / - as my stay continues..

One point to improve would be to provide a basic start up kit in winter which includes Winter Cream/ Body lotion that would help.. If not in Convenience Store.. and complimentary Breakfast... some basic stuff like muffins / juice may be..

Will be back to edit later..

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Candlewood60555, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Dear Niranjandandekar,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I hope you enjoy your stay with us and please feel free to contact me if you need anything during your stay.

Best Regards,

Joe Gurke
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Our family (mom,dad, 3 yo and 1 yo) needed a place to stay while visiting Chicago for the week. We really wanted a suite with a door and by the time we were booking this was the only place available. I was leery staying here due to the reviews, but gave it a chance-- turns out it was as described in the many reviews. The front desk staff were difficult, as stated in many other reviews. An important word to families- they only have ONE crib! Luckily we were able to borrow one from a friend in town. In their defense, I did not call to confirm the availability of the crib, but this is the first time in many hotel stays that we have not been able to get a crib or pack and play. Our thermostat did not work properly.

There were some positives- having dishes and cookware provided in the kitchenette was nice. So was the free laundry.

But bottom line, we will not be returning.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Jackie S,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding the kitchenette amenities.

However, We’re sorry about the crib issue.you received service (or quality) which was unacceptable. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments so we can add more cribs for guest use. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel is truly excellence in quality and customer satisfaction. It has a fully setup kitchen with appliances, the room is beautifully appointed with one of the most amazingly comfortable beds I have ever slept in. The front desk folks are awesome and welcoming; it is quiet, quiet, quiet. It was truly a place of comfort and relaxation and worth every penny. The locationis ideal and very scenic. I hope to be able to get this place again in the future. You really are home at this hotel.

Room Tip: Look for this on HOTWIRE. Its a 21/2 star rated hotel. Well worth the value.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Wheaton, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

As a "ComEd refugee" during extreme power outages, this was a good place to land! Pleasant staff, comfortable and clean rooms, with good - and FREE - internet connection. Love the convenience of the mini-kitchen too. Better fitness area than many bigger name hotels I've stayed at as well. I was familiar with the brand, but this was my first stay at this location; I would stay again and would recommend to others as well.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Completed a 30 plus days in this property. The front desk staff was always helpful and treated me with genuine care. The hotel was recently renovated and the bed was comfortable. The room has full size fridge, two kitchen burners and microwave. All utensils, coffee maker and toaster was great to have. The laundry facility is free of charge (great feature). The housekeepers always kept my room in top shape. All basic needs for an extended stay made this an easy choice. If I have to return to this area this hotel is a sure return if they give me the great rate they did. Thanks Debbie and pass my thanks to all of your staff.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank MTV248
RIDGELY
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

I am a bit spoiled so if I review a hotel as average it would be considered above average for most travelers. This hotel was convenient to visit our daughter, was clean and comfortable. The price was a bit high but we did get a one bedroom suite so I guess you get what you pay for. Front desk was nice but they don't have any kind of breakfast in the morning. Room was clean, bed was comfortable.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KJW2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville

Been to Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville? Share your experiences!