“Great Space away from home”

HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Golden, Colorado
“Great Space away from home”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed in the Hyatt House's 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite when in town for a family wedding. It was wonderful. We (my husband and I and our three adult children) were all very comfortable. Our dog was accommodated. Breakfast was fantastic. The weekend price was very reasonable. It is spacious, clean, comfortably furnished. The front desk staff was excellent. Couldn't ask for more.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us while in town for your family wedding! Having a little extra space can really make a big difference when traveling with the whole family. If you are ever back in the Naperville area I hope we get the opportunity to be of service to you again. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Hannibal, Missouri, USA
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Recently, we had the pleasure of spending 4 nights in the Chicago area and were extremely pleased with our stay. The hotel itself appears to be fairly new and very modern. Our room was on the 5th floor and was super quiet, clean, and comfortable. We had a king suite and everything was super clean and in new condition, from the fully equiped kitchen, to the sectional sofa and bedding. The only critical thing I can say about the place was that the breakfasts were kind of bland and boring. But hey, it's free so no big deal. We enjoyed staying here, and because of the cleanliness and the modern decor, this will be our hotel of choice when in the Naperville area.

Room Tip: In this hotel, we had a corner suite on the top floor and never knew anyone else was even in the hot...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank You for your nice review of our property! Glad we will have the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future. Regarding breakfast, I just wanted to let you know there will be changes coming in 2013 which will include a omelette station. Thanks again for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Plymouth, Minnesota
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Spend the night with my family as we were on our way to Cleveland. Very nice facility. Only issue was that the evening meal & breakfast were poorly maintained in the last hour of serving. Room was well maintained and desk staff helpful in locating a place to eat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for making the stop at our property! I have already shared your feedback regarding the breakfast and evening social. Feedback such as yours enables us to make improvements where neccesary and ultimately improve the level of customer service we deliever. We hope to see you again! Take care.
Sarasota
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is a little island of paradise away from the craziness! We are so happy we found this hotel. It is stylish, very modern, and well-appointed beyond expectations. It is also comfortable, roomy, and exceedingly clean. My only little complaint was the breakfast which was a little too blah. I think they could kick it up a notch by adding in some granola or muesli cereal and offer a variety of fresh fruit. The regular old boxed stuff is all that was available--the kind with added sugar. The scrambled eggs were odd tasting. The other food was rather tasteless. We opted to go to another place for breakfast a couple of times. Other than that I have no issue with this! The front desk personnel were very helpful and friendly, and everything in our room was super!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the helpfull feedback regarding your stay with us. Regarding the breakfast, we have just changed to a different brand of egg which we feel is a far superior product to the one you would have recieved during your stay. Also, in the near future we will be adding a omelette stations to our breakfast. I hope you have an opportunity to visit us again and sample the new offerings. Thanks again for the review and I will be sure to share all your great comments with the staff here.
Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is an awesome property. I love the staff, I loved the rooms and I loved the location. I definitely recommend this hotel and plan to stay next time I am in the area. I guarantee that you will enjoy it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to hosting you again next time you are in the area! Take care.
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family and I (4 adults and 2 kids) recently stayed at the Hyatt House. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The suite was very clean and tidy, the staff was courteous at check in and were always glad to help when we approached them with questions. It was nice to have the breakfast included but wish that there was more variety. The kids loved the pool and I loved it too as it was very clean and not to busy. In all we have no complaints and would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the nice review! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! Just so you know we will soon be adding a omelette station to our offerings for the breakfast buffet. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again to see what you think. Thanks again!
Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I stayed in this hotel for about a month in early 2011. The rooms were great (our 3-year-old was so excited to have his own king-sized bed), full-size kitchen with dining table that comfortably seated all of us, nice pool, snack times every weekday afternoon. The staff were always very friendly, especially when I locked the keys out of my running car one morning in the dead of winter. Everything was very modern and clean. My only issue was (at least at that time) there were no dressers in the bedrooms! Plenty of storage space in the kitchen, but no place to put clothes in the bedrooms. OK for a one-night stay, difficult for a month with three people. I recommend this highly to anyone who needs a long-term stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank oneoverbeta
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us! I'm glad our hotel and it services allowed you to feel comfortable during your extended stay with us! It's always nice to have room to spread out, espeicially when traveling with your family. Thank you for the comments regarding the drawer space for clothing and etc for long stays. This is defintely an area we will look at improving on in the future. If you and your family are ever back in the area please stop by and see us again! Take Care!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville
Hotel Arista
Hotel Arista
#1 of 18 in Naperville

Been to HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!