“Worth the stop”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Worth the stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Spend the night with my family as we were on our way to Cleveland. Very nice facility. Only issue was that the evening meal & breakfast were poorly maintained in the last hour of serving. Room was well maintained and desk staff helpful in locating a place to eat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for making the stop at our property! I have already shared your feedback regarding the breakfast and evening social. Feedback such as yours enables us to make improvements where neccesary and ultimately improve the level of customer service we deliever. We hope to see you again! Take care.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Sarasota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is a little island of paradise away from the craziness! We are so happy we found this hotel. It is stylish, very modern, and well-appointed beyond expectations. It is also comfortable, roomy, and exceedingly clean. My only little complaint was the breakfast which was a little too blah. I think they could kick it up a notch by adding in some granola or muesli cereal and offer a variety of fresh fruit. The regular old boxed stuff is all that was available--the kind with added sugar. The scrambled eggs were odd tasting. The other food was rather tasteless. We opted to go to another place for breakfast a couple of times. Other than that I have no issue with this! The front desk personnel were very helpful and friendly, and everything in our room was super!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the helpfull feedback regarding your stay with us. Regarding the breakfast, we have just changed to a different brand of egg which we feel is a far superior product to the one you would have recieved during your stay. Also, in the near future we will be adding a omelette stations to our breakfast. I hope you have an opportunity to visit us again and sample the new offerings. Thanks again for the review and I will be sure to share all your great comments with the staff here.
Cedar Park, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is an awesome property. I love the staff, I loved the rooms and I loved the location. I definitely recommend this hotel and plan to stay next time I am in the area. I guarantee that you will enjoy it.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to hosting you again next time you are in the area! Take care.
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

My family and I (4 adults and 2 kids) recently stayed at the Hyatt House. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The suite was very clean and tidy, the staff was courteous at check in and were always glad to help when we approached them with questions. It was nice to have the breakfast included but wish that there was more variety. The kids loved the pool and I loved it too as it was very clean and not to busy. In all we have no complaints and would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the nice review! I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! Just so you know we will soon be adding a omelette station to our offerings for the breakfast buffet. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again to see what you think. Thanks again!
Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I stayed in this hotel for about a month in early 2011. The rooms were great (our 3-year-old was so excited to have his own king-sized bed), full-size kitchen with dining table that comfortably seated all of us, nice pool, snack times every weekday afternoon. The staff were always very friendly, especially when I locked the keys out of my running car one morning in the dead of winter. Everything was very modern and clean. My only issue was (at least at that time) there were no dressers in the bedrooms! Plenty of storage space in the kitchen, but no place to put clothes in the bedrooms. OK for a one-night stay, difficult for a month with three people. I recommend this highly to anyone who needs a long-term stay in the area.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank oneoverbeta
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us! I'm glad our hotel and it services allowed you to feel comfortable during your extended stay with us! It's always nice to have room to spread out, espeicially when traveling with your family. Thank you for the comments regarding the drawer space for clothing and etc for long stays. This is defintely an area we will look at improving on in the future. If you and your family are ever back in the area please stop by and see us again! Take Care!
Berlin, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Everything was five-star! The room was very clean, comfortable, modern & spacious! The staff were upbeat and helpful! The breakfast was exceptional like going out to a very high class restaurant.Fresh everything. We had a dog and there were plenty of places to run her! Would stay there again in a heart beat!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank J. R
Wow! Thank you for the sparkling review. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us, even your dog! :) Our Service here is what we believe sets us apart from the competition and it’s nice to hear that you noticed! I will definitely be sharing your comments with the staff especially our team in the kitchen! Hope to be of service to you again in the future!
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

Not only is the Hyatt House customer service EXEMPLARY, the property is beautiful! And, so pet friendly! Our puppy LOVED it! I've traveled extensively for work and pleasure for more than 20 years. I'm VERY particular about location, service, amenities and property condition. The Hyatt House, Warrenville, Illinois is spotlessly clean; you wouldn't even know it's a pet-friendly property!

The amenities are fantastic! We loved the pool, workout room, general gathering area outside; complete with grills and a firepit! Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite was amazing! I would have moved in, permanently, in a heartbeat!

We utilized the sales office service in setting up a block of rooms for our softball team. Melanie, the Hyatt House representative, actually drove out to the playing fields to estimate our driving time! She answered all of my questions and with an unending friendly attitude! Edward was at the front desk when I checked in at 3:30pm. While our suite wasn't ready, he found a studio suite we could "borrow" to enable our daughter to change into her softball uniform. Within 20 minutes, Edward called us to let us know our suite was ready:)! And, later that evening, I witness him helping other guests check-in, purchase items from the shop and answer the phone..all at the same with a smile on his face:)!

And, here's another "kicker"...our daughter left her favorite pillow at the hotel. When we arrived home (after 2 and 1/2 hour drive), she discovered she was missing it. I knew another member of our team had stayed that evening. So, Maddie texted her to see if she could bring the pillow home. I called the front desk. Katherine answered. She offered to check the room to see if the pillow was still there! It was! So, Katherine arranged to give the pillow to Maddie's friend!

WOW! To what level of customer service does the Hyatt House attempt to aspire!

I LOVE THIS PROPERTY!

Room Tip: I don't like rooms by the elevators, but, since we wanted a 2 bedroom suite, we were by the elev...