“OUTSTANDING Property and Service!”

HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Wisconsin
“OUTSTANDING Property and Service!”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Not only is the Hyatt House customer service EXEMPLARY, the property is beautiful! And, so pet friendly! Our puppy LOVED it! I've traveled extensively for work and pleasure for more than 20 years. I'm VERY particular about location, service, amenities and property condition. The Hyatt House, Warrenville, Illinois is spotlessly clean; you wouldn't even know it's a pet-friendly property!

The amenities are fantastic! We loved the pool, workout room, general gathering area outside; complete with grills and a firepit! Our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite was amazing! I would have moved in, permanently, in a heartbeat!

We utilized the sales office service in setting up a block of rooms for our softball team. Melanie, the Hyatt House representative, actually drove out to the playing fields to estimate our driving time! She answered all of my questions and with an unending friendly attitude! Edward was at the front desk when I checked in at 3:30pm. While our suite wasn't ready, he found a studio suite we could "borrow" to enable our daughter to change into her softball uniform. Within 20 minutes, Edward called us to let us know our suite was ready:)! And, later that evening, I witness him helping other guests check-in, purchase items from the shop and answer the phone..all at the same with a smile on his face:)!

And, here's another "kicker"...our daughter left her favorite pillow at the hotel. When we arrived home (after 2 and 1/2 hour drive), she discovered she was missing it. I knew another member of our team had stayed that evening. So, Maddie texted her to see if she could bring the pillow home. I called the front desk. Katherine answered. She offered to check the room to see if the pillow was still there! It was! So, Katherine arranged to give the pillow to Maddie's friend!

WOW! To what level of customer service does the Hyatt House attempt to aspire!

I LOVE THIS PROPERTY!

Room Tip: I don't like rooms by the elevators, but, since we wanted a 2 bedroom suite, we were by the elev...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank mom2maddie
, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Thank you somuch for all the kind words about the property and our staff! It's comments like this that really motivate us and make all the hard work worth while. We also read your comments that you posted on our survey site to the whole team last week at our daily huddle. I am glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and hopefully the tournament was a success as well!! Thank you again and I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
RIDGELY
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Travel a lot and usually select suites with a seperate bedroom from living area..generally Staybridge or Homewood Suites. Visiting daughter and decided to try this hotel. Very nice. Room 124 - 1 bedroom suite - $119 Per night (one of the best rates we've gotten for this type of suite). Good area - comfortable bed - all the amenities in the room - comfortable area to play with the lap top - nice staff - and decent breakfast buffet. Absolutely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Liked our room...#124..seperate bedroom with door..large glass shower...quiet area.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KJW2011
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, June 19, 2012
So glad you gave us a try during your visit to the area! Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay, and I will share your feedback with our team here at the hotel. We look forward to being of service to you and your family again in the future! Take Care.
Coralville, Iowa
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We had a great stay there, hotel is very fresh and quiet, the room was big and clean, the bed was very comfortable. Small kitchen and a full size refregiator was very nice. Big restroom had enough space for two adults. The location was very close to I-88 and it was very easy to get to all places in Naperville.

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Coralville87
Kaneohe, Hawaii
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Great rooms...we utilized two of the two bedroom suites for our girls volleyball team and the rooms were very clean and spacious...plenty of room for the girls to spread out. Nice to have breakfast each morning...they did rotate the main entries over 3 or 4 different selections (we were there for 5 nights). In-room kitchens had all the amenities you could possibly need, full size fridge, dishwasher, etc. Staff was always cheerful and accomodating...even providing items we needed on the last day that we forgot to purchase for our subsequent travels. Will definitely stay here again the next time we come up for a tournament!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff A
USA
Reviewed June 13, 2012

This has become my "go to" place when working in Naperville! All rooms are suites with kitchen, living room, and two tv's. Got upgraded to a two room suite that had two bathrooms and bedrooms. Hotel is very clean, and includes free breakfast and evening meal with free beer and wine included. Close to other restaurants as well. Outside patio with grills and fire pit a plus. Although I go there on business trips, I will definitely return for a family trip to Chicago. You can easily park and catch the Metra into Chicago and have a lovely hotel to return to for a much cheaper rate than you would pay o. Downtown Chicago! Nice pool and fitness center too.
I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Bertha55
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed June 3, 2012

LOVED this hotel! From the minute we walked in the door we were greeted by friendly, smiling staff. Our room was gorgeous (actually, 4 rooms! Living area, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom.) We had sooo much space and everything was so pretty (and clean!) Enjoyed every minute! And a great price!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank MLFsmiles13
Mark-Schalla, General Manager at HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice comments regarding your stay with us! I’m glad the room, amenities, and our staff were able to make your stay enjoyable for the whole family! I will definitely share your comments with the rest of the team here as they really love to hear comments like this! I hope we will have the chance to see you again on future visits to the area! Take Care
New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Decent place. We've booked this for 1 month stay, but had to move out after 5 days, as breakfast options were very limited, and same things were repeated every day. Otherwise hotel was neat and clean, and staff was cordial. I believe it it good option for short term stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Rishi S
Thank you very much for the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am very sorry that the hotel and some of its amenities did not meet your long term needs.

We do have a rotational menu for both breakfast and our evening social that we hope keeps our long term guests satisfied with its variety. If you were to give us another chance on future visits, which I hope you do, I would encourage you to take advantage of our complimentary grocery shopping service. Many of our guests who stay with us on a long term basis use this amenity, and do much of their own cooking utilizing our full kitchens located in each guest room.

I hope you were able to find suitable accommodations for the remainder of your stay in the area and I hope you give us a chance in the future to regain your business. Thank you again for your feedback, and please know that your review will be shared with my whole team here at the hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville

Been to HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!