“Good Hotel; Rookie Staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville

Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Bloomington IL
“Good Hotel; Rookie Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

I have learned to like Hyatt Place Hotels. They offer all that you get at a Residence Inn or Staybridge Suites ... but a little bit better. That is the case with this Hyatt Place. I really like the space we get along with a King-size bed that isn't an option at some of the competitors. Breakfast is breakfast, not rewarmed packages of mini omelets or preprocessed breakfast meats along with fresh-squeezed OJ. Hyatt Place is so new that they haven't had tie to be functionally obsolete with plenty of outlets and LED TV with a DVD player. The staff, although friendly and helpful all seemed to be learning their jobs. Check in wasn't very efficient, but at least it was friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoy Hyatt Place as a Brand as well as our location. We try hard to set ourselves in front of the competition with all the amenities we are able to offer. I apologize for the slower than normal check in, but am happy we were able to accommodate you. Thank you again for being an advocate for our young brand!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Turkish first
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

Bitter cold outside but warm and cozy inside. Great to stop at the coffee bar mid afternoon. The employees were very courteous and eager to help. The rooms are comfortable and extremely clean. My only sidenote is the bathrooms are quite small considering size of the room.

Room Tip: Weekend rates (non refundable) were very reasonable.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We were very happy to hear you enjoyed a nice quiet and cozy weekend with us. Our staff prides themselves on creating an atmosphere that is comfortable and relaxing. We are truly here to serve our guests! Thank you very much, we hope to see you back soon!
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Very pleased with our overnight stay. Room was clean, larger than expected. We stayed during a recent deep freeze and the shower was hot, the room was warm, and the environment was clean and safe. Would definitely recommend and will be back when we return to Naperville!

Location is very convenient and check in and check out was a breeze. Oh, and the bed. Soooooooooooo comfy! Can't go wrong with this place for the price.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room, much quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Great! Thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to having you back soon. Hopefully we are not in a 'deep freeze' next time you are in town. Thanks again!
West Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I usually love to stay here. But this time I had two evenings in a row that I returned from a long day of work loaded down with all my gear and the door lock card did not work. Had the lug all my stuff back down to the front desk and get the card reprogrammed. Then to top it all off on my last nights stay after my workout, desperately needing a shower, find no water pressure. It took two calls to the front desk to get maintenance to come check it out. Ended up having to move to another room. I was pissed.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback. I was very disappointed to her of the shortcomings you experienced during your stay. As I am sure you are aware from your previous stays, this was not a typical experience. Thank you again for providing your feedback, please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your experience further.
Baldwinsville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was impressed from the time I walked through the front door when I was greeted by 2 friendly staff members. Check-in was effortless and informative. The room was clean and comfortable with linens that I would expect at a higher-end hotel. Hot breakfast included a variety of pre-made, but tasty, selections as well as the usual cold items. The only disappointment was that the pool water was cooler than I expected for a "heated" pool. It probably would have been fine for a hot summer day, but in the middle of winter, I was looking for a temperature I could relax in rather than just take a quick dip. Overall, a very good value for my money and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write to us! We really appreciate you sharing all feedback from your stay and are pleased you thought so highly of our services and amenities. Thank you also for the note regarding the pool temperature. Thank you again for your business!
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

My husband and I took a little staycation to enjoy the Morton Arboretum one lovely winter's day. This hotel's $69 rate got our attention. Located in what looks like a pretty recently developed area, our GPS didn't recognize the street, but the hotel was easily visible from the main road. Very hip feeling upon arrival - fast, no-hassle check in, easy parking. The room was just phenomenal! My favorite was the huge TV that pivoted so you could watch it from the comfortable sectional sofa or from the bed across the room. The room was spacious and well-decorated and very quiet. Given the rooms we'd stayed in that cost over twice as much, this was a great bargain. Sadly, we did not get up in time for the breakfast service, but nice to know there was even more value-added.

Room Tip: We were at the end of a hallway on the top floor. Heard nothing until we left the room the next mor...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay-cation! It was great to hear you had a wonderful and relaxing time with us. Next time you will have to stay and try our fantastic breakfast selection. Also, make sure you have signed up for the Hyatt Gold Passport program and your next vacation could be paid for by Hyatt Hotels!!! Thanks again, we hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I took myself a little stay cation this weekend and ended up meeting a bunch of the GM's from Hyatt's all over the country, they were all awesome to hang out with for a bit! I stayed at the bar for the night and the staff was great and social, the room is really nice, like a chic studio apartment and well worth the money!! Very clean and accommodating and the free breakfast rocks too

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
You're Awesome! I am happy to hear you had a great time socializing with some of the General Managers that were in town for training. I hope they didn't get you into too much trouble; just kidding! Thank you for your business and taking the time to write us a review. Hopefully we can host your next stay-cation as well! Thank you!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre

Been to Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!