“GREAT HOTEL”

Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The staff is super nice, we had our wedding guests stay at this location. Everyone was super nice and the hotel was perfect and we had no issues with them.

The price was great and the rooms were new and clean.

Thanks HYATT!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Thank you for a GREAT review and congratulations!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

My family of 6 stayed at the Hyatt Place in Warrenville, IL last week on our vacation to Chicago. We couldn't have been more pleased with the area it was in, the space of the rooms, and the wonderfully new facility. And honestly, I have never had such wonderful service at a hotel. The hotel staff was top notch...the nicest people I've ever encountered at a hotel. We stayed in a suite with 2 queen beds on one side of the unit and my husband and I were in the King size bed on the other side. The spacing was excellent and never heard a peep from their room...which is tough with 4 girls! The kids loved it saying it was like an apartment! Complimentary breakfast and social hour were bonuses! Highly recommend for families visiting Chicago, but don't want to stay in the city. Naperville is a very charming area with lots of good restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel and it was awesome. I was able to work and relax. It is located in a very tranquil office park right off the expressway. Great places to eat close by too. Service was great. I love new hotels. The decor is modern and clean. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have been staying at this establishment for almost 2 years on business which should tell you something. Staff is very friendly and always greets me by name. Rooms are spacious, beds are comfortable, and clean. Consistency is a must for me so I know when I show up what to expect each week. Large tvs, glass shower doors, large selection of channels, pool and work out area. Breakfast is not meant as a set down dining, so it provides a nice selection for a continental + type breakfast. I recommend this hotel when staying in the area.

Room Tip: I enjoy the corner rooms because of the bathroom configuration away from bed area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Do not stay here. This hotel had the worst service. I accidentally left something in my room after we checked out and it was never found. I've talked to five people and no one is willing to help. I'm thinking of writing the corporate office and filing a police report. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012

Thank you for your review. I sincerely apologize that the shirts you left in the guest room were not found. I know how frustrating it can be to lose items while traveling. Once again, I am sincerely sorry we were unable to recover your shirts, we always put forth significant effort to get lost items back to their owner. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights on a business trip.

Room was spacious with all I could need, including plenty of desk space. Good range of breakfast foods. Good location and a free shuttle bus that you can book to take you anywhere within reason. We got them to run us to the train station for a night out in Chicago and off to a restaurant.

Main attraction is the staff - very helpful and willing to chat to 2 guys from out of town; gave us lots of advice on where to eat, what beers to drink and really went above and beyond the call of duty.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I've never had a bad experience with any Hyatt property and this was no exception. My business trip took me to Aurora, IL (approx. 5 miles away) and this hotel is conveniently located to alot of local flavor to include excellent restaurants and decent night life. The hotel itself is well appointed with modern features such as a large HDTV that is positioned so that it can be viewed from the sleeping area or the "living room" area. The hotel staff was friendly and offered a quick smile and engaged in brief chatter whenever we encountered them. One thing that they might want to change is to have in-room safes available but other than that...and excellent place lay your head.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Naperville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!