Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
$120
GardenInn.com
Great 4.5/5
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
$103
$114
$99
Very Good 4/5
Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
$73
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
$159
$89
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$81
SleepInn
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$56
$52
Red Roof
$71
Good 3.5/5
All reviewslarge sofacottage cheesecoffee bargreat hotelsmall barcomplimentary breakfastgetting readymorning breakfastbreakfast sandwichsitting areafresh fruitsized bedking roomdonutswithin milesnice roombreakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Room has space and is comfortable. Bathroom is rather small and little bit ackwardly linked into the room.The closet to store clothes is rather small - especailly if you would be travelling with family. The doors to the corridor does not really isolate any noise i.e. if you are light sleeper do not expect to get very good sleep. The front desk persons are friendly and were very helpful when I lost my luggage during my flight. However, they are often very busy because they run the front desk and also small cafeteria in the lobby. The breakfast has basic stuff but no bacon and eggs. The lobby area is semi comfortable and you really do not want spend much time there. However, all of this needs to reflected with the price which is affordable.

If you are looking for basic amenities and do not have high expectations about the service this may be your place.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
HPWarrenville, General Manager at Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2012

Wow, our furthest reviewer all the way from Finland! Thank you for your feedback, we greatly appreciate everything you mentioned and take your feedback as an opportunity to improve our service and amenities. Since your stay, we have actually redesigned the entire cafe area and have implemented a new hot breakfast program to better suit our guests wants and needs! We are truly excited about the positive feedback we have received since the change and look forward to impressing you on your next visit to the Naperville/Warrenville area! Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Room was great and comfortable. Bathroom was tight but overall very minor issue. Had a problem one night with a staff member who told my son he would have his pizza done soon. When he called to check on it they had no idea what he was talking about. They had changed personnel with a shift change. The woman at the desk quickly took care of him. Room was large and relaxing. 2 Queens and a pull out couch. Great place to unwind after Thanksgiving dinner with family.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your review with us! The staff was happy to hear how accommodating our facility was during your stay over Thanksgiving. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenient service your son received regarding his pizza. We certainly take this feedback as an opportunity to improve and refocus our effort on providing effective and quality service to all of our guests. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you the next time you are in the Naperville/Warenville area!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Room was fine but the breakfast was bad. Biscuits & Gravy cold and tasteless. Boxed donuts

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2011

After booking directly in advance and paying for my room 24 hours in advance, when I arrived at the hotel at about 9pm with my family of three I find out I have been given a room for a party of 2 (booked 2 queen, got a single king). I was told they overbooked and they gave my room away. I talked to five or so different Hyatt management members to give them ample opportunity to fix this customer satisfaction problem after our checkout (each promising to get back to me), and the answer I finally got was "we do not guarantee room types (regardless of party szie) and they consider their pullout as part of the room sleeping accomodations". I had to make the bed myself and when needed bedding (a blanket), was told to come to the front desk to get it...Seriously? The pull out is like you would imagine, not a comfortable mattress to sleep on. We ordered food on their Kiosk for dinner and after 20 minutes checked our food order status; they had not even started it...when we got it, the pizza was not cooked. I normally go out of my way to stay at a Hyatt Place, but this has really soured me to think a company like Hyatt does not ensure what you book is what you get, especially if you have to pay for it 24 hours in advance. I am not sure how you guarantee your room unless you are Platinum or Diamond level, so beware if you are needing real beds for your traveling party. I think I am back to Hampton Inn where your night stay is 100% guaranteed, as it should be if you hold up your end of the reservation and pay.

Room Tip: If the room type is important, i.e. book two beds, get two beds, this is not the site or company for you to select - that is not their policy and they do nothing to compensate you for it nor do they feel that there is anything wrong with a disappointed customer.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank papateKansasCity
Reviewed October 17, 2011

Hotel is brand new, so sheets are clean, carpet is flawless, bathroom is spotless. The king bed room I stayed in was large, roughly 1/3 larger than a standard room with a big sectional couch, 50" HDTV, small refrig, coffee maker. Very nicely decorated. Hotel lobby has a very small cafe/bistro/bar where you can order pastries, salads, steak, coffee, beer, etc. Not the absolute best food, but significantly higher than just adequate. Really easy place to stay. Really only downside is that restaurants aren't in walking distance. I was here for a week for corporate training. If I had a car, then it would be a non-issue. Lots of great places to eat a mile or two away. No hesitations. Good for any one: business, family, couple, night on town, etc.

Room Tip: I stayed on top floor, away from elevator based on another traveler's recommendations. Perfect. No noise whatsoever even though hotel was roughly 70% full.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business