“Great Tap House”

Two Brothers Tap House
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Warrenville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Full service brewpub restaurant. Best microbrew in the area.
Aurora, Illinois
“Great Tap House”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have been to Two Brothers 4-5 times and they have not disappointed. We love their brews and like to order a variety of their sample sizes. The food has always been good, too, which is an added bonus! Their fish tacos are delicious and I had a bite of a friends Reuben that was also very good. They used to have this meatloaf dish that was really awesome, they changed the menu, but I really hope they bring that back!

• Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

It's a restaurant located inside a pretty industrial looking building, which is the actual brewery. I sampled a few beers and while not every variety appealed to me, the quality was there. Decent selection of food, although if you are a vegetarian or a die-hard foodie, your mileage may vary. I liked this place and will probably visit again if I have a chance.

• Visited June 2014
plainfield, il
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local brewery!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I've been on tons of brew tours and Two Bros. Is in my top 5 as far as tours go. Good food great brews! Love the stout!

• Visited January 2014
Plainfield, IL
“Great find! Get beer, but do try the coffee :)”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

A bit hard to find without Google but worth the adventure! Went for lunch. Crowded but the service did not show strain, our waitress was very friendly and helpful as well. My husband and I tried sample sizes of ALL of their beers. Very good, fresh out of the tap. EXTREMELY hard to pick a favorite. We wanted lunch but could not get away from the appetizers. The pretzels with the dipping sauces were out of this world, the potato skins with house smoked bacon - seriously yummy. We also had a side of their mac and cheese. Very good. NOW, wait for it..... they also roast their own COFFEE and since they had none ready on hand, the ground and brewed fresh for our order. OMG - the dark brew was so yummy that I wanted to stay there and drink it forever, but I know I would never sleep again. This was the best capper to our experience and will not only go back to try more food options, drink fantastic beer, but a destination for extremely good coffee!

• Visited May 2014
Barrington, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Beer!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Wings and fish tacos were great and the beer was amazing. The Domaine, Prairie path, and The Bitter End were my favorites but there wasn't a bad beer in the bunch! Good service too, I wish we had gotten the waitresses name but I'm not sure she told us. She certainly knew her stuff though!

• Visited May 2014