“Clean, Comfortable, Good Breakfast, Good Service”

Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I wanted to stay closer to where my daughter lives so we decided to try this hotel. I am a Hilton Honors club member and had been staying mostly at Hampton Inns. However, I was tiring of attempting to book rooms with microwave ovens and refrigerators. More often than not, this was becoming a problem with the Hampton inns. This is not a problem with Garden Inn properties as they always seem to have them in every room. We also like the complimentary cooked to order breakfasts we qualify for as "Gold" members. (It's easy to qualify for Gold status by obtaining a Hilton Reserve credit card.). This property is newer, spacious, very clean, is close to shopping, health club, many chain restaurants, including Starbucks across the spacious parking lot, a Target, and a Regal Cinema. we will be staying here again when we are in the area.

Room Tip: This property is set back from the main street so I do not think there is a bad room anywhere.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am pleased to hear that we met your needs, and will do all we can to continue to do so in the future. Also thank you for being a member of Hilton Honors, it is an excellent loyalty program and offers many benefits. Garden Inns do offer refrigerators and microwaves in every guest room; those can come in very handy while on the road.
Thanks again for your review and I hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here during an overnight trip to Naperville and found the accommodations were very good, seemed to be almost new. Room was excellent, bed comfortable and linens very fresh. Definitely recommend this hotel in this area. A nice little gem to retreat to at night.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Better than average hotel, but with some correctible problems. Clean and pleasant. Good location. Price is reasonable. A free breakfast would be a real improvement. We felt that this was a good hotel choice for location and price, but with many other hotels in the immediate area, some provided a better value than this hotel. Still, we had no really serious complaints and the hotel was unquestionably clean. I would have no serious reservations about staying here in the future, but I did subsequently find other hotels that provided better amenities for comparable price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We do take great pride in our cleanliness, and I will make sure to share your comments with the staff. We do realize that you have many options regarding accommodations and truly appreciate you staying at the Hilton Garden Warrenville Naperville.
Regards

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very clean hotel located near several restaurants in the Cantera area. Staff is friendly and try to take care of problems. In-Room service is available until late at night which affords flexibility in eating options.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments, the Naperville Warrenville area definitely has a lot to offer both business and leisure guests. There is shopping, entertainment and a lot of restaurants within walking distance not to mention downtown Naperville just a few miles away. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

M My wife and myself stayed here overnight last Feb(Valintines day) and had one of the most enjoyable experiences we have had in awhile. I can't say enough about the quality of this hotel or the friendlyness and professionalism of the staff. I would highly reccomend this hotel as a truely fantasic and enjoyable place to stay. My wife and myself look forward to a return trip to this hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2013
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our property. I was excited to hear that you had a good time during your stay. We truly do our best to provide a sanctuary where our guests can enjoy themselves no matter what the reason for their travels may be. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This hotel is in a highly convenient suburban area. I felt very safe there. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean. I did notice that the elevator although well maintained and inspected seemed to need some grease as it squealed between each floor. I was thankful that my room was away from the elevator. But overall it was a nice stay.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Barbie4est

Thank you for reviewing our property. We truly appreciate your feedback, and review each and every review weekly in order to stay in touch and improve based upon our customer’s feedback. I am pleased that we met your needs during your stay and hope that we can continue to serve you in the future. Thank you again for your feedback

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel was a nice property close to downtown Naperville shops and restaurants. The amenities are what you would expect of a usual Hilton Garden Inn: breakfast, pool and exercise facilities. My only complaint about this particular hotel was the the hallways (other than the first floor) and the stairwells didn't seem to be well ventilated/air-conditioned. Other than that the room was clean and spacious. Every morning we were able to enjoy a leisure and tasty breakfast before starting our day.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to rank out hotel, our goal is for every guest to have a uniquely pleasant experience at our property. I am pleased to hear that our hotel met your travel needs, and will share your comments with our staff. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn and we hope to serve you again in the near future.
Regards
Lou DeMarchi

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
1 mi away
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
1 mi away
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago Naperville/Aurora
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!