“Almost perfect” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Warrenville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dayton, Ohio
“Almost perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

This Garden Inn has excellent location, pleasant ambiance, comfortable rooms, useful amenities (however, the rate does not include breakfast). Breakfast, which is available for $11.95 per person (plus tax and tip) seems overpriced.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. There is few ways to get a better feel for a property then direct customer feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your experience at the hotel and took the time to share it.
Lou DeMarchi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Champaign, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We enjoyed the newness of the hotel but were discouraged at the noise from adjoining rooms and hall. We were also really disappointed in the breakfast service and would have like to use the faciilities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I deeply regret and apologize for the issue which arose during your stay with us. I assure you, it is neither our standard operating procedure nor our intent that any guest should have anything less than the best possible experience. Of course we want to start off your day with an excellent breakfast experience.
Our goal is to train constantly and improve our service skills daily. I will focus our team on making sure that similar experiences do not happen in the future.
Regards
Augusta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

A very clean facility and good quality for the money. The beds are very comfortable! The staff was friendly and professional. The restaurant food wasn't great, but there are plenty of other eating options in the area. The free Internet service never worked right the week I was there.

St. Louis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

A great room, great service and a great night's sleep are always waiting for me at the end of my long day's journey! All the amenities are there if you want them, along with helpful staff. This is my go-to hotel when I am in the Aurora area.

Madison, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Convenient location. Decent pool, but a bit small. Several cardio machines in the exercise room plus a pretty full range of dumbbells. Comfortable, quiet room. Had one dinner and it was a 4 out of 5. Both elevators sound like they're on the verge of failure but apparently that's just how they are. Staff was pleasant and helpful. We would never make the trip just to stay here, but if we were ever in the area again and needing a room, this would be our first choice.

Room Tip: Not sure the elevator racket makes it into the guest rooms, but it might be best to ask for a room a...
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
loudemarchi, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take pride and do our absolute best to make sure our guests have a great experience with us. I will make sure to share your comments with the staff. I hope that if you are in the Warrenville/Naperville area again you will stay with us again.
bolingbrook
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Nice, clean hotel that is close to where I need to be when I'm in town. The beds were good. I liked that I was close to the expressway. The staff was good, but the manager that I spoke too was even better!

• Stayed July 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Staff and accommodations were excellent. I travel a lot in my line of business so I alway appreciate great customer service. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone! Staff did an outstanding job making sure all needs were met.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I will make sure to recognize the staff for providing the type of service that inspired you to post this on-line. We really appreciate the recognition and look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.
Lou DeMarchi
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warrenville
Hyatt Place Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
HYATT house Chicago/Naperville/Warrenville
Hotel Arista at CityGate Centre
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville
SpringHill Suites Chicago Naperville/Warrenville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville? Share your experiences!