Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville
Residence Inn Chicago Naperville/Warrenville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
$103
Residence Inn
$114
$99
Hotels.com
$107
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites Chicago/Naperville(Warrenville)(Great Value!)
$72
Priceline
Hotel Arista(Naperville)
$159
$143
Preferred Hotels
$89
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$72
SleepInn
Very Good 4/5
Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago Naperville(Naperville)(Great Value!)
$61
$57
$76
ExtendedStay
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsbuffalo wild wingswithin walking distancesuper targetgreat hotelhotel stayparking lotfast foodrestaurants and shoppingcomfortable roomsmovie theaterthe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotelbusiness travelbusiness centereasy accessbreakfast buffetnaperville warrenville
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 20, 2012

A party of family members stayed at the Hilton Garden for a wedding reception about fifteen minutes away. The Garden Inn provided a shuttle to the reception. The service and accommodations at the Garden Inn were very very good.

Room Tip: breakfast restaurant closed 11:00 on Sunday. A little too early.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great check-in experience, newer property, clean, well-appointed. Even had my favorite elliptical machine! Only potential downside is thin walls. I had quiet neighbors but I could hear a loud snorer in the middle of the night! I didn't have a chance to experience breakfast but it looked and smelled good - and certainly was popular. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property.

Room Tip: I was in 134 which was directly across from the pool and kitty-corner to the gym if you want easy access to those features.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our girl's soccer team stayed here for a tournament this weekend. Upon arrival, we discovered that while our tournament package included a free breakfast (otherwise about $10/person), breakfast was not served until 7 am. We were scheduled to play on Sunday morning at 7:15, which necessitated being at the field by 6:45 am. Our concerns as to the included breakfast, as well as where we could possibly feed our players breakfast was voiced to the front desk staff. Paige (a complete delight!) stated that it would be no problem; she would call the kitchen staff to have them come in early. She followed up with us to let us know that we could expect the continental breakfast part ready by 5:45 am.

We ordered in pizza for our dinner and experienced a mix up with the order and had a few minor issues in trying to get it sorted out with the restaurant. Paige noticed this and called the restaurant on her own and expressed disappointment that guests of HGI were being treated in a rather rude and condescending manner. The restaurant apologized and sent the correct pizzas that should have been sent the first time. It was rather late, our girls were headed to bed , so we donated the pizzas to the staff, mostly due to the attention of Paige.

Not only did Paige treat us with professionalism and enthusiasm, she treated every guest and their concerns the same way. Her can-do attitude is something that is not often seen in the hospitality industry; she truly wanted every guest to feel welcome. Other staff we came across were just as friendly and courteous.

This is a very clean, well run hotel, with staff that cares about the comfort level of their guests. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patt M
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have stayed here several times on business in the Naperville area.

There is nothing that great about Hilton Garden Inns in general. They are hotels built for business stays.

This one fits the bill. It is clean, comfortable, and the staff is always willing to help.

The rooms are decent, the beds are comfortable, and you can easily work from the room if needed.

Nothing much else to say. A very good Hilton Garden Inn that keeps itself clean and accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Supermac34
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I've stayed here on multiple occasions for business. The hotel is nicely appointed and clean, staff is friendly. There is a good selection of restaurants nearby as well as a Target across the parking where I shop when I forget all my travel stuff. Easily accessible from the highway. My only suggestion for the hotel would be to work on the elevator. It has always smelled like grease and has gotten a bit noisy of late. I plan to stay here again on future visits to Naperville.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business