“Nice 2 bedroom suites”
Review of The Lotus Suites

The Lotus Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wadsworth
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We stayed here when we attended our son's graduation at Great Lakes Naval base. This is one of the few places we found that had a 2 bedroom suite with a nice lviing room and kitchen. It was nice to hve the extra space for visiting, playing games, and just hanging out. The golf course view is beautiful. The only downfall is it is out of the way from restaurants, shopping, naval base, etc. If you don't mind driving about 30 minutes out of your way, this is a great place for families who want the extra room.

The free breakfast is so so.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank DawnFromIndiana
MidlaneHawthorn, Director of Sales at The Lotus Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I appreciate you taking time to write this review and I hope you give us the oppurtunity to serve you better during your next visit.

Reviewed May 26, 2011

This is a wonderful place to stay ... very clean and comfortable; nice, quiet area; delicious breakfasts; all staff were very kind and helpful. I was here more than two weeks with my daughter and son-in-law being treated at the Cancer Center in Zion. I would recommend this hotel highly. Very close to Gurnee Mills; the beach at Lake Michigan; trains to Chicago; and looks like a fairly easy journey to the Milwaukee Zoo, also.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank RMoss_11

Reviewed May 19, 2011

The rooms are always kept nice, the beds and pillows are a dream. I have stayed here many times and never have a complaint. The facilities are clean, the breakfast is good, and the staff is a delight.
A little off the beaten path, but close enough that it's not a hassle to visit, and a great place to get away from the city lights.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mrose14143

Reviewed April 28, 2011

I was in Zion being treated for lung cancer. I had to be there 7 1/2 weeks and it could have been really bad. But having a nice place to stay, where everybody was so good to me made it much better, If I come back that way again I will be staying there. I felt as though I made friends who really cared about me. Plus the room was very nice and they had a good breakfast every morning. I was there during the blizzard and they kept us all comfortable. I was very impressed with my stay there.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 26, 2011

We took a mini-family vacation for the Easter holiday, and the suites were so spacious. The hotel was quiet and clean. We took advantage of the complimentary breakfast in the morning even though we were about to partake in the lavish Easter brunch. The staff was super attentive, and we even received free cookies at check-in. We'll definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed January 30, 2011

Clean and comfortable, this off the main roads hotel is A+. The management and staff put the guests first. They met all our needs in a timely manner and always added, "It's my pleasure." Seldom have I experienced such quality service.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank papasponies

Reviewed August 18, 2010

The facility is located in the scenic rural community of Wadsworth, IL; situated, two (2) miles from the Highway 41. The quality of customer service, makes up for the slightly tired decor. The clean factor is 5 star! Safety here for a solo traveler is in tact; with after hour security strictly maintained. The free breakfast is consistently delicious; from make your own waffles, and a buffet filled with bacon, sausage and eggs, a bountiful bread basket, fresh fruits, yogurt, cereal(s), etc. Something for everyone. The room service dinners, although inexpensive - I can not recommend. The pool is clean and quite large - the exercise room offers many equipment options in a small amount of space.

The hotel backs up to Midlane Golf Course - 18 holes. This little gem is a well kept secret - and a half-way point between Chicago and Milwaukee.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank 4LayerCake

Jeshal Sheth

Also consider these accommodations in or near Wadsworth
Hampton Inn Chicago/Gurnee
#2 of 11 in Gurnee
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Gurnee Convention Center
The Inn at Market Square

Been to The Lotus Suites? Share your experiences!