See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

We were basically trying to avoid high prices at a hotel since we came into town for a confirmation party and a quick stay. The room was very clean. There were some stains on the front door and bathroom walls but other than that it was clean. I wished there was a coffee maker in the room. The beds were decent, one of the beds was more springy then the other and the pillows were on the flatter side but like I said it was a fly by weekend and didn’t want to pay high prices. I’ve slept In Worse. We did go to the pool for a couple hours, we had to ask for more pool towels since there were none in the container. I’m assuming the two ducks we scared away camp out around the pool. There was duck poop all around the pool and some in the water, didn’t look like anyone cleans around the pool. Swam in the water anyway just made sure we took a shower right away. The new pool chairs and loungers were really nice and I actually wouldn’t mind buying that brand for my deck. Pretty comfortable! The staff we encountered were helpful and friendly.
I will say at 6am on a Sat there was a really loud base playing car blasting their base for a good 10 mins, very rude and at 3am there was loud ppl above us, I kind of expected this but overall if you want to avoid high prices for a quick weekend then this place is for you. It’s no Marriott but it’s def doable.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Team6 at Motel 6 Chicago West - Villa Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I stayed last night and the room was clean and the front desk was nice. I am however disappointed that there was no coffee in the room or a continental breakfast. I like to grab food and coffee and get to my next destination. The room was so nice and clean. It wasn't far from restaurants and gas stations. Only 30 minutes from Chicago.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2019

Ms robin was wonderful!! best personalty and a very welcoming when i came in the door, best customer service ever received, i didn't expect to be so amazed no hotel i ever been to have ever treated me so kind. i will be back next time because of the great vibes i got from the staff here

Room tip: the customer service here in the morning from robin is the best!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

The sheet had food stains from dinner the night before and a towel was stepped on after walking in the rain... They never asked me what happened just a DNR (Do Not Return). We're homeless now up North

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Chicago West - Villa Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Dear Melissa, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. It is important for all of our guests to feel welcomed, receive the highest level of service, respect and hospitality. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We strongly encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We come here every year for our team to summer camp in Wisconsin. The room is clean, staff is helpful. You couldn't ask for a better place to lay your head for the night. They have an outdoor pool and close to any kind of food you could need.

Date of stay: March 2018