“Really good tacos”
Review of Taco Urbano

Taco Urbano
Ranked #24 of 78 Restaurants in Villa Park
Reviewed March 22, 2018

I rarely order Mexican food out but I had a taste for tacos today. I was there in the late afternoon so there was no other customers. The restaurant was very clean and orderly. They have a large menu board and the employee was very helpful in answering my questions. He suggested the taco al pastor and I'm glad he did. I bought the al pastor taco and a fish taco. I enjoyed them both. I will return.

Date of visit: March 2018
Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love Mexican food and are always looking for a new place close to home. Villa park has an abundance of Mexican restaurants but we spotted this one and thought we would give it a try. It is immediately next to the BP station on North Ave and is a renovated car wash.
The food tasted fresh and was very good. My husband had the torts and I had steak tacos. Delicious! Plus portions of rice and beans are huge. We both ate our fill of our meals and had enough for lunch the next day. Also, Taco Urbana is competitively priced to the other Mexican restaurants directly across the street.
The fellow at the counter was personable and helpful.
The only negative we could find was there were a couple dirty tables. Otherwise it was clean, and offered delicious food in a pleasant atmosphere. We recommend you give this new small business a try!

Date of visit: February 2018