“Great location”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Vienna
Country Schemes Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Vienna B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We loved staying with Norma she really makes you feel at home. We choose this do to the limited motels in Vienna and glad we made that choice. The B and B is located just 3 miles from Vienna on a rolling hilly road that I would not recommend biking on. Save the biking for the trail.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dickandjackie

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had just ridden 55 miles on the delightful Tunnel Hill Trail, and Country Schemes B&B is like hitting the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Rocking chairs greeted us on the front porch, and it continued getting better. The rooms are thoughtfully decorated, comfortable and very clean. Norma made us feel welcome and pampered.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Me-and-my-bike
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My husband and I went down to bike the Tunnel Hill trail. During our stay at Country Schemes, Norma went above an beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable and relaxing. She is a fantastic hostess and has an immense knowledge of the area and attractions, especially the Tunnel Hill trail. The location, on a centennial family farm, is absolutely beautiful. Our intention was to arrive on Friday afternoon, bike Saturday, and return home Sunday. When we woke up to 5 inches of rain Saturday morning, Norma gave us several ideas for alternative sites to visit. We did go biking, and Norma even provided us with lemonade after returning at 9pm. Staying at Country Schemes is like staying at grandma's house; a homey atmosphere with great company. We loved it and will check Country Schemes first on our next visit!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CharlotteS_6913
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I couldn't imagine a better hostess than Norma, the owner of Country Schemes Bed and Breakfast. She is truly concerned with providing good customer service and a pleasant experience for her guests. Norma is extremely knowledgable about the local trails, parks, wineries, eateries, etc. She even has brochures from these places to share with her guests. The B & B is very quaintly decorated with neat antiques and comfortable chairs in the sitting room (and on the front porch, back deck, etc.). My bed and bedding were very comfortable, too. Norma is a great cook and provides a wonderful breakfast! I stayed two nights at Country Schemes, while I was on business in the area, and I'll go back. I want to share this nice place with my family and friends, too!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank 0RedBeach
Reviewed April 27, 2012

A group of us stayed here during the Paducah Quilt Show. The rooms are beautifully decorated and the hospitality was over the top! A wonderful home cooked breakfast was prepared every morning to be served at our preset time. We would all recommend Country Schemes!

• Stayed: April 2012
5  Thank Travordon

Been to Country Schemes Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!