“Good food, great price”

Add it.
El Famous Burrito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

They have good food. My oldest son got a steak burrito and a pork tamale, I got a ground beef burrito and a side of rice, my youngest son got a taco dinner. We drove an hour to get here and we were not disappointed. We used to go to a different location that is no longer there in our old town and we decided to try the Vernon hills location. We enjoyed our lunch. Friendly staff, food was served up quickly, very tasty. We will be back.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Stopped by with 2 buddies for lunch and might've been better off at Chipotle..... My burrito was BIG, filled with shredded chicken, cheese, lettuce and tomato - never have been a fan of hot lettuce(?) and the burrito could've used some rice, beans and a tasty salsa. My pals had the chicken enchiladas with mole sauce - they were happy but their portion was just average - and left them a bit hungry a few hours later..... They enjoyed the mole sauce - chocolatey and flavorful but the enchiladas were 'just OK'.

The service was great and place nice and clean - too bad the food wasn't a bit more special.....

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

We split the chicken enchelada special. It has three corn tortillas wrapped around tender, flavorful and juicy shredded chicken with melted cheese draped over the top; refried beans with two tortillas chips; rice, shredded lettuce and tomatoes. Served with a soda, the special OS about $9 and was served up quickly.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Pretty good Mexican food. Prices have gone up in the last couple years. You can get the same taco anywhere else in Mundelein. I come & get the guacamole and chips to go whenever I'm in town! LOVE them :)

Reviewed July 28, 2011

to me this is a great burrito place! make sure you get thecarrots and onions. also ask for cilientro and onions.
it is a great value and more authentic then other places. multiple locations all are vey good