“Great Girls Night Out!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Went there with my friend for a girls night and it was great. I have never had a bad experience here. The chef was entertaining and very talkative. The food was expertly prepared. You have to share your table with other guests but it isn't an issue most of the time because generally everybody minds their own business. It is pricy but it is absolutely worth it. I will continue to hit this place up.

1  Thank inlovewithmusic15

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here. We were both pleasantly surprised as this was one of the better Japanese restaurants we have been to in the Chicagoland area.

We both ordered the Hibachi Steak, which is an eight-ounce sirloin, which they cut up into small pieces in front of you. We ordered our steak "medium" which was very good. The meal also came with soup, a small salad, grilled veggies, and steamed rice. For $2.00 extra pp they will make you fried rice instead of steamed rice. Overall it was a very nice dining experience as the food was very good, the restaurant was clean, service was good, and the menu prices were priced fairly.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

The food is amazing here. They cook right in front of you! Which is very fun to look at. It is quite pricey. I went here for my birthday! You should to :)

Reviewed July 22, 2012

we were in Tsukasa multiple times in both their locations...I love this restaurant. Food is excellent, staff is always pleasant and helpful

Reviewed July 3, 2012

I found this place because I was craving some Japanese and it had the highest reviews on Yelp. Sat in at the bar because of the wait for a grill table. No Japanese ambiance what so ever. I felt like I was in an American Steakhouse. Server was in the weeds the whole time. Food sucked!! I had the chicken which was a few pieces of very dry meat w/mushrooms, N\no other veggies. They loaded up our plates with a ridiculous amount of fried rice which tasted sweet. Why? The spicy tuna roll such was spot on though. I did get charged $2.50 for a side of spicy mayo. Why? This place is bad, I hope this review tells all my trip advisor family to go elsewhere in town.

1  Thank Frank B