“Great beer selection”

Dining options: Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“Great beer selection”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

The beer Market is an awesome place. There is a wide variety of beer to choose from and you can order from a wide variety of restaurants in the area that will deliver to you. The atmosphere is great inside and on the patio. I have been to Beer Market many times and have sat inside to watch a game and outside around the fire place. I would not recommend going there to watch a game because the tv's are higher up on the wall and makes it hard to see, but I would definitely recommend going there to relax and enjoy a good beer.

• Visited March 2014

Moscow, Russia
“Awesome place for beer lovers”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

If you love beer and will be around, there is no excuse not to visit. I did it with my friends in Nov'13 when I was there. Huge beer cart. I haven't heard most names they have. Nice atmosphere, nice staff, reasonable prices. Flat TV screens inside and fireplaces outside. Can't say anything about kitchen (who cares having such beer list) but my friends told me that if you can't find something you want, you can order from a nearest restaurant. Personally I suggest to test "The Two Brothers" (Illinois mark) but if you don't like dark beer, ask about the one with blueberry (don't remember its name). And don't drink and drive!

• Visited November 2013
Chicago, Illinois, USA
“Nice place to hang out”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I went to this place twice with my colleagues after work, very relaxed and comfortable place, variety of beers to order. There is a fountain in the summer and fire when the weather becomes chill.

Visited October 2013
Kentwood
“Great Beer and music”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We love beer, so thought we would go in for a good beer and bite to eat, but then we found out that they don't serve food, but they have menus from near by places that will deliver directly to your table in the Beer Market ( a very nice service ). We had a pumpkin beer and a chocolate/raspberry beer, both were very good. 2 guys got on their stage ( above the bar ) and played music which was very nice to be entertained while drinking and dining.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Its okay”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The beer is good, atmosphere inside is below average, uncomfortable seating and odd layout. Outside is great; just don't go during the winter.

Visited June 2013