“Slow service.”

Cuisines: American
Description: Large Franchise in USA
Description: Large Franchise in USA
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The waitress did not seem interested in our business. She was not very attentive. Had to keep requesting the basics and he restaurant wasn't busy.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

They are so good in not messing up my order, having it out fast, and the price is just right for what you get. I always like having the omelets using an egg alternative and pam... they make it so it is not watery and the egg is just right.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I would like to share how disappointed I was in the service my mother and I received on 11/12/2012 in the Vernon Hills, IL restaurant. When we walked in we were greeted by a woman that was hunched over reading the newspaper. She had poor eye contact and asked how many. I told her 2 adults and an infant. She tried to seat us in a "busy" area. I asked if we could get a quieter spot in fear that my baby would wake up and start crying and disturb the dining experience for the other customers there. She said, "Sit wherever you want". My mother and I chose a booth close by. She dropped the menus on the table. I thanked her and she looked at me and walked away. She then proceeded to resume the same position she had when I first walked in; at the cashier area, hunched over, reading her newspaper. Her attitude was terrible. To my disbelief she is the Assistant Manager and her name is Gracie. She was rude, uninviting, and made my family feel very unwelcome. The only saving grace of the experience was the waitress who was absolutely great. I am not sure what the training protocol is for your managers but I strongly advise that she is retrained. Also, do you have secret shoppers? I suggest having a secret shopper stop by. I will never return to this restaurant and will let family and friends know that the service is extremely poor. This is definitely not a restaurant for families.I hope this situation sheds light on the terrible service Gracie provided my family and hopefully it will be addressed appropriately.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I love visiting IHOP...Good pancakes, waffles, eggs and biscuits. Good service with a smile.