“Go, enjoy and stay”
Review of Eloise Chicago - CLOSED

Eloise Chicago
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Are you looking for a perfect capuccino, the best pecan roll in the world, an excellent soup to warm you up at these cold days and be treated like a king or queen by Eloise and her staff, go to Eloise in Vernon Hills

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I am always in search of family owned places to eat at. I found this place on a long walk while my family shopped on Black Friday. When I went in there there was no one in there, so, I thought I was a taking a chance trying them out. But, soon as I sat down there were streams of customer start showing up and lot of them seemed regulars.
I had cheese and brocolli rolls and coffee. Rolls were amazing heated up and coffee was one of the best I had in the past (much better than Starbucks).
Service was little off but that is expected as they were low on staff, still they were really friendly. Once my family joined me they enjoyed the food as well.
Can't wait to go back and try some of their sweet treats.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We were a group of 10 and were pleasantly surprised with how quickly we got a table on a Sunday morning. Our waitress was great and everyone said they would come back for the food if we lived in the area. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the breakfast menu. Great for families.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I've had lunch here several times over the last year. They have some unique bakery & food choices and decent lunch specials. The service has always been uneven and average at best. I'm not sure if the owners are socially inept but they don't seem customer focused. Example would be no crackers for any of the many soups they serve. They look at you like you are crazy if you ask for crackers. And they refuse to toast any breads for the sandwich. Really ? The food was always above average and made you overlook the service but lately the quality is trending down and the premises (bathrooms, floors,counters) are starting to show wear and tear.

Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I come here a lot for lunch. I usually buy a tuna sandwich and a tiger tale. It's not the best service but not terrible either. If you avoid a cinnamon roll or other pastry it's quite healthy. If you love cinnamon rolls come here.