“Great burgers, splendid!”

Cuisines: American
London, UK
“Great burgers, splendid!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Came here in Jan 2014, and I love the fact that Five Guys just does a few burgers - but does them very well. Fresh meat made for great tasting burgers, and I liked the chips too - you get a choice of cajun or standard, we tried both and it was splendid. The size of the fries portions was very large. Lots of drinks on offer too, through their splendid machine which serves over 100 soft drinks. Really friendly staff who were happy to help us with our order and help us to choose from the wide variety of toppings available. Great place, highly recommended, splendid splendid splendid.

• Visited January 2014

oz
“best french fries on the planet”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I really am not a hamburger lover but I did try one and it was very good but my favorite is the french fries ! They are fresh cut french fries and the orders are HUGE. I do not like salt on my fries and whenever I order fries elsewhere I always get the eye roll when I request no salt please. Well not at five guys , it was like no problem at all. They are cooked in peanut oil which make them even better. Give them a try you won't regret it .

• Visited December 2012
Deer Park, Illinois
“Good food, but you will need to wait a little”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Great burger and tons of fries, but you will wait a little longer than at your average burger joint. Those with peanut allergies should avoid as they use peanut oil and there are literally cases of it everywhere.

Visited September 2012
Chicago
“Great burgers and fries”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Like I said, the burgers are great, so are the fries. Don't know what the "Bad" review is about. There are for of us, we all order hamburgers, and one small order of fries is enough for all of us (and we are not skimpy eaters), and we pay a about $25. 10 minutes wait is not long, it does not usually take that long, and you can have some peanuts while waiting. It's a hamburger place, and their hamburgers are better then in many fancy restaurants. Hamburger-all-the-way come with very fresh lettuce, tomato, onion, grilled mushrooms, grilled onions, and some condiments. If you don't like hamburgers - go somewhere else!

• Visited August 2012
vernon hills, il
“Burger-lovers only”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

This is a chain, have eaten at them across the country. Burger-lovers generally rave on them, due to the high-quality meat, wide variety of different types of toppings. And the bowls of peanuts give you something to do while you are waiting for them to prepare your order.

They are good overall, but menu is pretty limited besides burgers and fries, in a fast-food style eatery. If that's what you want, this is a pretty good place - consistent with the entire chain.

Visited March 2012