“My Favourite in VH”

Roti Modern Mediterranean
Ranked #18 of 121 Restaurants in Vernon Hills
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: We created Roti for a reason: To share our love of the Mediterranean’s delicious flavors, wholesome ingredients, and bright spices. This is food you’ll love to eat and makes you feel great.
Kolkata
“My Favourite in VH”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was my favourite restaurant at vernon hills. Very near to my hotel and not much costly. I love their falafals and soups.

• Visited August 2012

• Polish first
South Bend, Indiana
“Great Mediterranean food”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Overall this place is set up like chipotle. Really awesome Mediterranean food simple quick delicious.

• Visited May 2013
Royersford, Pennsylvania, United States
“Simple Mediterranean eats”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great cheap eats. Probably one of the more affordable mediterranean restaurants that I've visited. The portions are just right, and they have some interesting extras in addition to their regular menu items (I had the salmon kabab... it was delicious).

Visited April 2013
“Sad they took the soup away”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We love roti and I always ordered their soup. When they told us they didn't have the soup it was disappointing. We still like roti but are sad they took the soup away.

Visited February 2013
Woodstock, IL
“Mediterranean fast food, a cut above (way above), suitable for vegetarians”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Tucked unobtrusively into a strip mall in Vernon Hills, Roti surprised us with the level of personalization available for my wife and me, both vegans, searching for something healthy to eat before heading off to the Marriott Lincolnshire Theatre. We were pleasantly surprised. We both had salads that were made with a spring mix and otherwise with toppings to order. And even without meat, they were large and satisfying. We also had the veggie pizza, but forgot to say "leave of the cheese," although I think they probably would have. Next time we go there, we're going to ask for humus on the pizza instead of cheese and see what happens. The food was fresh, delicious, and very reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2013