“Great customer service”

Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Chicago, Illinois
“Great customer service”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

The customer service at this Jason's is great! Everyone who works there seems to value the customers, and on our visit, every one of the employees spoke to us. Not the canned greeting, like Jimmy John's, but *genuine* greetings. The salad bar, sandwiches, and FREE ice cream are very tasty. Everything was clean and tidy. I like the atmosphere--great for a casual lunch or dinner and lots of places to sit. Will return there when in the area again.

• Visited January 2014

Dayton, Ohio
“Great lunch”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had wonderful sandwiches and a nice variety to choose from. It was a relaxed setting and so close to our hotel. We were very happy with the food and the atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
Mundelein, Illinois
“Good Quality Food”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I eat here fairly often as it is a very short walk from work. You can order ahead for pick up in store or through the drive thru, order for delivery, or dine in. I don't every recommend delivery because it costs about the same as one sandwich. I generally have good experiences, but from time to time some of the staff seem like they have better things to do than serve you. I have never really had issues with the food, except when my order wasn't taken accurately. I recommend getting the beef chili, it is to die for, but everything else is really good too. And you can't beat free soft serve ice cream when you are done.

• Visited December 2013
Kentwood
“Good sandwich”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Jasons Deli was within walking distance from our hotel, so we went in for a quick bite to eat. The staff was very friendly, the food was good, and service was quick.

Visited September 2013
Chicago
“Good Fast Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at a number of Jason's Deli locations, and all of them have good fresh food. The portions are huge. My wife had a salad and I had the New York Yankee sandwich, which was huge and very good. The free ice cream is a nice touch. My oly issue is the physical restaurant. Not one of the most inviting of locations. Go for the food.

Visited July 2013