“Enjoyed our BBQ”

Add it.
Jenny's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We stopped by after a baseball game and really enjoyed our meal. It was kinda late and so we were the only ones in there. They were very nice and the food was really good. 4 different kinds of BBQ sauce provided. Meat and sides were good and the prices were reasonable. We would stop there again when near that town.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Wasn't aware that this place existed, it is located in a small shopping mall close to Wal-Mart and I stopped in while I was waiting to have my cell phone fixed. Nice clean BBQ place with a nice menu and good food. If you in Vandalia, give it a try. I enjoyed my meal there.

1  Thank IllinoisWino